Road grip % vote

that's why both Rens and Dian disliked my posts, because I am not a driver...well thank you very much for me not having a voice when I am not driving :(

JES did say in the original post that this was a topic for drivers Ron. At the end of the day they are the ones competing in the official championships so for something like this they are the ones we listen to. From a viewers/fans point of view the change will likely make very little difference to watching it and may not even be that noticeable on the broadcast. It will be noticeable to the drivers though.

that's why both Rens and Dian disliked my posts, because I am not a driver...well thank you very much for me not having a voice when I am not driving :(
Ron the OP clearly asked for drivers to voice their opinion.

"This is no official vote but something I would like to hear drivers opinion on"

No disrespect to you but if you are not driving in the season it's not relevant to you and your view not relevant to the vote, so random opinions just clutter up the thread.

Reducing of grip should not be done by changing in the track file the grip base value wich should Always be 1.0 You should do that with different values, or either by the mod itself.

A) Not that it matters though.

Essentially it does the same and saves time by not having to edit every track.

DF from what @David Greco says is realistic. He may correct me though.
Yes of course doing it from tires is much better than from track, but again, if you ask me it is the downforce which is too high or drag too little or engine too good, because rear traction is not as good as the rest... just my thoughts.. BTW rear tires are weird with the heating on the middle patch. But if u start fiddling with that it will create a difference balance.

Yes of course doing it from tires is much better than from track, but again, if you ask me it is the downforce which is too high or drag too little or engine too good, because rear traction is not as good as the rest... just my thoughts.. BTW rear tires are weird with the heating on the middle patch. But if u start fiddling with that it will create a difference balance.
Yes they are weird, but ISI have stated that the contact patch does not work correctly yet and that the 3 temps consequently are not an indicator of correct pressure or camber. If you use the temps to set these it will not work.

again with downforce. is not downforce, telemetry data of amount of downforce is very realistic, it has to do with chassis and tyres (apart from static and sliding grip) other things, probably related to load sensitivity (which is totally different in rF2 compared to rF1)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back