Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

I not have a lot of time since 3 days and for the week to work on mod 88-89, but finish ferrari #27 88 yesterday...
The first of 9 chassis for this car .... :sleep:.. I have a way to get upgrades chassis /wings upgrades working without have to do anything... i have the trackpack so i link chassis to tracks with a little file but in the showroom , you will see always the chassis #1 but when you will go on a track the correct chassis/wing upgrade will be loaded :)
1407076405-sans-titre-1.png

i have the trackpack so i link chassis to tracks with a little file but in the showroom , you will see always the chassis #1 but when you will go on a track the correct chassis/wing upgrade will be loaded :)
What about when we decide to take that car on a track from outside the trackpack? The car, I suppose, will get the default chassis then, right? But which one would be default?

So happy to see that coming to GSCE. Thank you! :)

I have this problem as well. The only way i fixed it was to copy over shared folder from the original rfactor mod. but this messes up all of the other cars in the game. It pretty much reverses it. the corvette is glossy and all the other cars are flat. its a shame really because this is an excellent mod. the cars sound and handle great and the interior is one of the best ive seen in rfactor mods.

What about when we decide to take that car on a track from outside the trackpack? The car, I suppose, will get the default chassis then, right? But which one would be default?

So happy to see that coming to GSCE. Thank you! :)

The Default Chassis for all cars is from the first race "Brazillian GP - Jacarepagua"

-------------------------
# For 1988 #
McLaren MP4/4 ----> Done
Ferrari F87-88C ----> 90% Finish (need to do Hockeheim Fwing and Hungaroring Rwing)

and test the physics for the two :)

# For 1989 #
Will try to do 2 cars Monday and 2 others Tuesday if i have time :s
(Lotus,March,Minardi,Ligier)

You will have news pics of theses two mods soon !

Sam :)

Last edited:
AlfredoR submitted a new resource:

Road Atlanta - Road Atlanta upgraded

V0.99 because original track was not finished.
Don't panic, can be used for races, online and offline. Everything is working.
Only one issue : if you choose to look at the track from the sky, there is a missing part, but you will not see it in a standard use (cockpit and cameras).

So, enjoy this great track.

Reiza roadshaders added
SRPL sky
LOD corrections
GSC standards

Read more about this resource...

Hi Paul,

A very nice drive! With a simple extract all is well, very easy to use. I did notice the tyre temps go a little high when I took the Porsches for a spin aroung Cascavel, right rear goes up to 110-115. Car still handles good so not a major concern.

Thanks

I've made some cams updates:

Eagle:
2m5y6p.jpg

aptldk.jpg

Lotus 49:
(too bad there's no driver's head)
3yfxc8.jpg

b74lge.jpg

I had to fix the sitting position, because it was way to the left in front of the steering wheel that is moved to the left, because of the gear shift lever. Yes, it is how it's in real life. Even in Grand Prix Legends they knew it ;)
lotus3cbw1.jpg

Lotus 98T:
1crx9f.jpg

Download if you want.

Oh, and by the way - I finally managed to test 98T's physics - they are top notch, mate! :thumbsup:

I've made some cams updates:

Eagle:
2m5y6p.jpg

aptldk.jpg

Lotus 49:
(too bad there's no driver's head)
3yfxc8.jpg

b74lge.jpg

I had to fix the sitting position, because it was way to the left in front of the steering wheel that is moved to the left, because of the gear shift lever. Yes, it is how it's in real life. Even in Grand Prix Legends they knew it ;)
lotus3cbw1.jpg

Lotus 98T:
1crx9f.jpg

Download if you want.

Oh, and by the way - I finally managed to test 98T's physics - they are top notch, mate! :thumbsup:

Very nice work Hex, I will give them a try later. Speaking of the physics, have you tried Assetto's 98T? Is it me or does it seem a bit too easy to drive compared to this beast?

Reactions: hex
Yes, I have. Well, they were kinda easy to drive... until I boosted turbo to 100%. Assetto Corsa has one big advantage over gMotor2 - proper turbo/lag effect.
I'm pretty sure Kunos will give us plenty of physics changes till they release the final product (years from now :laugh:).

Yes, I have. Well, they were kinda easy to drive... until I boosted turbo to 100%. Assetto Corsa has one big advantage over gMotor2 - proper turbo/lag effect.
I'm pretty sure Kunos will give us plenty of physics changes till they release the final product (years from now :laugh:).
That's very true, with everything going turbo AC will have that advantage over older sims. Looking forward to seeing how Reiza implement it in Formula Extreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%