Road Atlanta

Tracks Road Atlanta 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
can you not make any F1 tracks m8 its doing my head inn ,
would be nice with a couple at least , or maybe a full season , get permission , from someone on rfactor and release the lot , apart from kunos tracks of course , they would be the highest rated mods on RD becuase its what people really want , but I do like this track its awesome hope its not too bumpy! :)

PS , If you alter the track lighting and lower the exposure levels slightly , the trees that look bad will not be as obvious , the lighting in AC is awesome , so once you master the settings on one track you will have it figured out , also the trees make the textures slightly darker , alter the exposure levels on that by about -2% ;)

that could be because there is either no Pit AI line (like the AI fast line) or it has no markers for the pit section.. Both can be fairly easily fixed.

The other thing it could be is.. the pitlane has accidentally been given the Grass tag rather than the Road tag

To be honest i think it might be the third thing. if it was the pitline or pit markers that were missing, it would still treat it as just road, but if its saying you are offtrack and need to slow down, then that means i thinks it is either grass or sand.

More pits :p
Does it have 2 (or even more) layouts? If not, is it possible to create it?

ps: laptimes does not work (correctly). Please check this out.

Last edited:
Getting tired of these conversions where not even credits are given.

Who made this track, whats the origin? Why do you leave these out on purpose?

I have sent you a conversation message and I expect an answer on it a.s.a.p. please.

thestrobe8 updated Road Atlanta with a new update entry:

add- 24 Pit

7ef17f7788bc.jpg
d672125a314d.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline