Road Atlanta

Tracks Road Atlanta 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I love the effort you've put in for the conversion! Don't let the feedback from Lilski and others put you off, it can only make it better. That's the worst part about making an existing track; it *has* to be accurate.

Hope you guys can work something out to get to the best possible results within a reasonable amount of time.

Very, very, very much appreciated!

I love the effort you've put in for the conversion! Don't let the feedback from Lilski and others put you off, it can only make it better. That's the worst part about making an existing track; it *has* to be accurate.

Hope you guys can work something out to get to the best possible results within a reasonable amount of time.

Very, very, very much appreciated!
thanks its my pleasure

If I was a stock trader I'd happily donate a few k's to this project. Sadly, I'm on social benefits instead.. :D

I'm still looking to make a track, but still stuck in the get-started phase. Already made a few layouts in Blender, done some modeling, some texturing. It just needs to finally find one project.

Most people don't know the amount of effort (or experience) that goes into these projects, so another cheers for you!

Enjoying the track - nice one! Feels like a heck of a lot of blind corners, yikes. (I see that T11 isn't meant to be quite as blind IRL though.)

Request: on the run down to the big stop for T10, I'm struggling to find braking markers (in a Cayman GT4 CS). The video above (RX-7 IIRC) implies that the real track has quite a few markers there. I think they'd be very helpful ;)

Love the track. Good starting point, but a few areas are extremely inaccurate. If you need any help, I'm more than happy to help you. I've been driving the track for about 5 years now and would love to have a second game (other than iRacing) to drive this track in.

jim lloyd updated Road Atlanta 2016 with a new update entry:

Road Atlanta 2017 - New Painted Curbs & 3D Grass Fixes plus more

Thanks to Heikki21 For the kind permission to use some of his textures to update to 2017 layout

• Updated curbs to 2017 colours. Nice and Glossy
  • Updated 3d grass - Now it works
  • Few performance tweaks
  • Updated shaders accross the board
  • Added missing Lamposts
  • Updated adverts and billboards
  • Added Sections ini
Thanks for your kinds words and most of all enjoy

Read the rest of this update entry...

Don't sigh me. I just want to know if the track surface in on par with Kunos' work, regardless of the scan, actually.

The track surface is very well done and spot on, the only part that are a little bit off, is the last corners.

You can also read the pages here to understand a little bit more, in detail. :)

Thanks for the info! May give this track a shot later.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back