Resource icon

Tracks Road Atlanta (3 seasons) 1.07

Login or Register an account to download this content
Went through practice and qualifying and there was a really large field spread.

Hi Guys, Thanks for your reports. I think I found the AI pace glitch.

Until an official update is released... you can look for this line in the AIW and make this change.

Code:
AIRange=(1.0000)

this should read

AIRange=(0.1000)

Also if you like Reiza has recently updated another AI variable as follows.

Code:
slowwhenpushed=0.25

Hi Guys, Thanks for your reports. I think I found the AI pace glitch.

Until an official update is released... you can look for this line in the AIW and make this change.

Code:
AIRange=(1.0000)

this should read

AIRange=(0.1000)

Also if you like Reiza has recently updated another AI variable as follows.

Code:
slowwhenpushed=0.25

Big improvement, thanks Gringo, a great track just got better :)

Thanks Gringo. Btw i feel kinda stupid now, last night i also copy/pasted several AI-lines from Eastern Creek's AIW in the AIW-file of Road Atlanta but didn't spot the difference. So i thought the change in the gdb-file had the desired effect...... Ah well, better get back to just enjoy racing the Super V8's :)

Totally cosmetic but I also noticed some spectators standing the wrong side of the wall on the inside of turns 6 and 7 which are the two right turns at the far end of the track.

Love the track!

However, I'm having a hard time racing on it online. Every time I join a server that runs Road Atlanta, I keep getting a "roadatlanta3.gdb is incorrect. User will be disconnected from server.". What's causing this? Any thoughts?

Possibly you or the servers are not yet updated to the 1.01 version.
I didn't even think of that...just assumed everyone was on the most current version. I re-downloaded the file last night before joining server and the same problem occurred. So I'm guessing its the server with the problem. If anyone cares, the server in question is one of the Crocodile Racing servers.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back