Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Great stuff as usual, Patrick. Just one small issue, the distance markers before turn 1 are barely legible:

View attachment 75159

(you can see them in the image, but in movement they're invisible, almost).

I have also a small, shall I say, peeve with the video with the girls dancing right after turn 1. Is it possible/easy to turn that off, or replace it with something else?

Thanks for another awesome track :)
Yes,possible to turn it off. I will need to find the line in the .scn first. If you find it, simply delete the instance

I prefer the full one (Eastern Creek itself), but I almost always prefer full layouts...

edit: Amaroo is short and twisty, might be fun for the Minis or Clios (or Vees?) Brabham is pretty similar to the full one. Druytt is short and fast, might be nice for the 911 since they're tougher to drive.

Last edited:
I finally had a go at using simsyncpro so thanks for the screenies that were put up earlier. Even though i used it and it showed that the download was 1.9gb when i look at the folder where it installed it is only 42mb and there are not many files in there plus it does not show up in game, i ran the sync again and it said it was already up to date.

Any thoughts on what has gone wrong?

Cheers

F1A

I can assure that it does not work fine as i have installed on a second drive in a mods folder with the exe and stuff and it gets an error after about 25% no matter which mod i try and get, and also my norton AV gets rid of the programme as it says it contains a trojan virus, so i disable but i still not get anything to download properly, hence why i asked if their is another way i can get the mods without this programme and no one jhas said if the 8th gear bug has been fixed as we still get it with this mod and the extremes. Either way this mod seems broken too me and we cannot even consider running it in a league event because of the 8th gear bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%