Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

It is sad to hear that you have sort of given up on this mod, what i don't understand is the reluctance of reiza stuidos doing anything about the 8th gear as not to make the car disappear, as we would like to run these as a league but can't with the bug in it and it seem no one has fixed it yet which is a bit of a let down for this game.

Like I said earlier, not given up on the mod... just not focusing on getting visual DRS and Tyres to change anymore, since nobody seems willing to help. And like I said a couple of times already... we are currently racing with this mod as well as the Extreme mod... and 8th gear DOESN'T make the cars disappear on our side. So I don't know what the issue is on your side. I will however still continue with the F1 2015 track pack for GSC using mostly WCP 2014's track pack from rFactor. I am currently still busy with the DRS zones... but since I am also still working on our other mods... it isn't really my first priority anymore... I can say that it will be done before 2015. :)
But what I said about Project Cars is true... Imho this might be a Game Stock Car killer. It all depends on the multiplayer function and AI system. As for weather and physics and graphics... omg
And fyi... Game Stock Car will be moving to Steam... in case you guys didn't know.

And... it's DTM 2014 with few added cars which is League specific. You can delete them if you don't want them on the track.
I am just finishing up with the DTM track pack, then I'll update it as well. DRS is working physically... on both my F1 2014 and DTM mod... but not visually I am afraid. Like I explained earlier... you have to switch between materials, not objects... and in rFactor... changing objects seemed to be easy.
Maybe Reiza has tools that we don't. But I can't figure it out... I've spent hours and hours trying everything that comes to mind. I even tried to point the F1 2014 cars to use the Extreme tyre compounds. BUT since Reiza hid their Extreme mod's Graphics.gen file... I am not able to get the "switching between compounds" to work properly. I can make the default tyre compound show on the car... but when switching in Garage to another compound... the tyre will only change physically... not visually.
But I don't want to bore everyone with everything I cannot do. I will see if I can do the track packs and also get offline features working properly. Like Career (Championship) with AI. Offline feature which will count points for each race.

Good idea... unless these tracks should perhaps also have DRS zones. I initially thought about compiling my own custom track pack which contains tracks we enjoy the most. But if you guys would rather prefer a 2014 based Calendar then I can do so.

Well, obviously you'd have to have two different versions of each track, a DTM and F1 version.

Oh, and yes please, I would much prefer a 2014 calendar based track, but feel free to add any other tracks you want, obviously, just make sure we have the tracks from the calendar.

Loving the mod...but having a small issue. Night races the headlights light up the side of the track but not the roadsurface. Running on the new road america. Anyone else get this issue?

Sorry...looks like its track related not mod....stock v8s have the same issue

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back