Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Thanks for this tool. It generally works well and I have successfully converted several rFactor mods to GSC. I downloaded the Caterham mods v1, v1.5 and v1.99 and am unable to successfully convert any of these. Does anyone have some suggestions or converted these mods successfully?

I've made new skins, and new outside windows (BES porsche, BES Nissan, ...) without problems. I also read the RD skinning tutorial (using only free software) created by SAUL Boucher, which was very helpfull.
However I did not succeed trying to make a new INTERIOR window to work.
In some BES teams, I saw files like 'BES10_458WINDOWINT.dds' and 'BES04_Vantage_GT3EXTRA0.dds' (=interior windows) beside 'BES04_Vantage_GT3WINDOW.dds' (=outside windows). These extra dds files are not mentioned in the Vantage's veh file, but in the F458 veh file are referenced with 'EXTRA1="WINDOWINT" '
I tried both method's for the BES Porsche, but this doesn't work.
What is the convention or structure for modifying the veh files? Is another file involved for extra dds files? Couldn't find any tutorial for interior windows neither, although the skinning templates for interior windows are available.
Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

HI,

i have an issue with create an extra F1 Extreme Mod. So what i would like to do is to rename the actual F_Extreme directory for example to F1_Extreme. Then i edit the F_Extreme_Spinner directorys

SearchPath=<VEHDIR>
//SearchPath=<VEHDIR>\F1_Extreme\WHEELS
//SearchPath=<VEHDIR>\F1_Extreme\MAS
//SearchPath=<VEHDIR>\F1_Extreme\F_Extreme_maps-mas

MASFile=F1_Extreme\F_Extreme.MAS
MASFile=F1_Extreme\F_Extreme_maps.MAS
MASFile=vehicle_commonmaps.MAS

But it dosn´t work. Anyone now why i have no cars available then

Thanks for help

This DTM's is the shizness... also added trucks.Hope you like.keep syncing... work is always ongoing.
Discovered WCP 2014 F1 Maps... so I will upload them soon.... just need to convert them first... awaiting approval first. :)

Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Road Atlanta - GSCEx standards

Hi guys.

So, new version of Road Atlanta including something really missing in all external tracks : reiza road feeling.
This version includes all the previous things (roadshaders, skies, etc).
I am really happy to propose this to you. Sliding cars like vee or 911 are reall modified by the "flying carpet" effect of non-reiza track.

Thanks to Alex Sawczuk for usefull tips about 3DSmax.

Enjoy! :)

Read more about this resource...

Patrick, thank you..thank you...thank you! Absolutely fantastic track. The road feel is very nice especially while driving the Porsche Carrera Cup.

I just spent the week before last driving the Star Mazda at this track in IRacing and the whole time I was wishing there was a really good version of it for GSCE because the version I had was not even close to the real thing. This one seems to match up just about exactly with the laser scanned version from Iracing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back