Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

i'm not having problems loading the watkin glen track but some other tracks that i've downloaded aren't loading up.I downloaded the patch files and copied them in the location folder but still it doesn't work

i'm not having problems loading the watkin glen track but some other tracks that i've downloaded aren't loading up.I downloaded the patch files and copied them in the location folder but still it doesn't work
I had this issue recently and it was some files in my shared folder from a mod i had installed. After a long process of elimination it was these little buggers that I needed to delete.

SRPL_ShaderPack.GFX
SRPL_ShaderPack_L20.GFX
SRPL_ShaderPack_L25.GFX
SRPL_ShaderPack_L30.GFX

i can't find these files on my shared folder :/
What I meant was if you have any mods that have installed into this folder it may them causing it. I didnt mean it may be specifically them. These were not in specific folder just located in the shared folder.

Legal Disclaimer- This may or may not be causing the issue.

But it worked for me to enable the loading of some modded tracks that had been updated with the latest GSC graphic capabilities.

You can adjust these values in your PLR file.

Self In TV Rearview="0" // add values for any that should be visible (0=none): 1=rear wing & wheels, 2=body & susp, 4=cockpit, 8=steering wheel (15=all)
Self In Cockpit Rearview="1" // add values for any that should be visible (0=none): 1=rear wing & wheels, 2=body & susp, 4=cockpit, 8=steering wheel (15=all)

As it is a conversion its not going to be perfect but the above settings are how I run.

This is not a laser scanned track it is a conversion very nicely updated to GSC standards. It always amazes me people moan and nit pick about minor things, when Alfredo has taken the time to convert and massively update this great track and many more besides.
I appreciate the work too but when the track is much wider it's not a minor thing. I don't know if it's a conversion or not, if yes then the original track is the guilty.

That is not a
this is what I see in the mirrors., please tell me how to fix this.. I love these cars and this series..
You can adjust these values in your PLR file.
That is not fixable from the plr file. It is in the car files themselves. I am not sure how to fix it, other than by comparing working files with the problem ones, but if you try other porsches they do not have the same problem, at least the ones I tried didn't.

Paul Smith updated British Sports-Racers with a new update entry:

Realistic Power Outputs

-Power adjusted for realism.
-Tyres adjusted for lower power output (slightly).
-Updated rFm image.

Bit of a risky one this as a lot of people seem to like this mod, but I have lowered the power output for both cars as they were not realistic. They now match the manufacturers specified power outputs. Also a small tweak to the tyre physics.

Lowering power is not something that I would normally do but the BAC mono in particular was way too fast down the straights compared to the real version....

Read the rest of this update entry...

im quite new to gsc and this real feel lark. I want to use this mod, and I have a DFGT, how do I dial in the FFB.?
Im worried about messing up the reiza cars Realfeel.?!
cheers
open realfeelplugin.ini located in your GSC install and find the clio entry. Change the settings to match these (or add this if there is no [Clio] yet:

[Clio]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=5500.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
FrontGripEffect=0.200000
SmoothingLevel=0
Kf=11500.000000
Ks=7.000000
A=1.000000
Kr=3.000000

Save, exit. Fire up the game.
Try steering range 450 degrees, lock 23 degrees, in-game ffb -100%