Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

I will be waiting patiently. Perhaps when finished a new title or heading or whatever. Something like "!988 F1 Skin Pack - Complete". Every time I see the position of this thread move up the chain, I get all excited.

Again - Thank You.

FraPP!!!

It is not only ok...............It's freakin awesome! Some has said the FFB is a bit light overall but It is the most exquisite driving experience of any car I have ever driven in any sim. You get just as much or more detail than any of the Reiza cars. You totally feel what the car is doing at all times. Just fantastic!

is the ffb ok out of the box in this mod... like reiza cars?

It's a great mod! Touring cars.
Problem: Single car loaded it's ok. Everytime I want to load an ai car or start a race with ai the game stops loading because of missing files (can't remember which ones) anyone has the same? Any cure? thx

Very nice track but from T6 it's too wide compared to the real life one.
This is not a laser scanned track it is a conversion very nicely updated to GSC standards. It always amazes me people moan and nit pick about minor things, when Alfredo has taken the time to convert and massively update this great track and many more besides.

I haven't installed this yet. Does it overwrite one of the menus in the game instead of adding a new one? Is that easily fixed by simply doing what @Paul Smith has done? As a novice it would be great if there was a revised or repackaged version of this mod which is a simple install that creates a new menu (like Paul's mods). I have 2 versions of GSCE, one clean and one for modding. I'm a bit unsure of the ins and outs of heavy game editing and don't really have the room for another version of the game on my PC just for this mod. Thanks.

When racing against AIs I noticed some erratic movements of the AIs on this track (moving left/right/left/right, random braking). Also some of them crash into the wall on the right near the finish. It seems like an AIW problem to me. Can this be fixed please?

Here, is alittle thing you can try.... Goto you xxx.plr file and open it in notepad. Look for the line: Autocalibrate AI Mode="0" Change it to 1 and save. Then play a test session with only one ai. make sure fuel use, tire wear. etc are off. Then let the ai run the course until it finished.....Cntrl_T and it will finish faster...when its done it will save its learned file. Sometimes this works....sometimes not. But its worth a shot:thumbsup: Hope it helps ;)

Hello. So I can change the UI to the upgraded HD UI 1.8 from rfactor, but when I try and change the showroom to a custom one it doesnt work. When loading the game it doesnt show the cars and it freezes until I hit escape. Anyone know a fix for this? Or does anyone even know what im talking about lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 109 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 205 15.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.2%