Resource icon

Tracks Road America 1.78

Login or Register an account to download this content
No problem, based on my tests I can run 34, or at least the game lets me add that many. I guess it's the loading graphic which I assume comes from the previous version that states 40!

Then It's also a waste of resources/time having to scroll down to see all 60 cars in the list...

If you like that many, and have no problems with your machine, well, it's up to you.

I for one never run more than 20-30, because for me more it's a mess and I always enjoy lapping
a few cars. Anyway, be aware of any potential problems that may arise with the software or
hardware.

First of all thanks for the great work, just tried to download and worked, but can't unpack it. Get an error.
Also tried it with another pc.
Hope you can fix the zip-file.
I have just downloaded and the zip file works fine. I think you need to install Win-Rar. You don't need to buy it, when you use win-rar a purchase window may appear, just close and it will work fine. Hope will be of help.

No problem, based on my tests I can run 34, or at least the game lets me add that many. I guess it's the loading graphic which I assume comes from the previous version that states 40!
Retested and I agree, you can run 34 cars. Sorry for the earlier post being incorrect stating 31 cars. The loading screen stating 40 cars is incorrect.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%