Road America Coming to RaceRoom Racing Experience

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceRoom Road America Confirmed 5.jpg

Perhaps one of the most notable circuits in the USA, the legendary Road America track has been confirmed as on the way to RaceRoom Racing Experience very "soon"...

Confirmed to be the first track of 2018 for RaceRoom Racing Experience, Road America is a wonderful and iconic 6.515km permanent road course in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, USA. Featuring a mix of fast and technical corners with good overtaking opportunities, this popular racing location is expected to join the simulation as part of the upcoming new major build release, expected at some stage in the coming weeks.

Is it beautiful? Yes. Is it fun to drive? Yes. Will it be coming to RaceRoom Racing Experience in the near future as paid DLC? Hell yes! Check out the released screenshots below, and stay tuned for more news as and when it becomes available...

RaceRoom Road America Confirmed 1.jpg
RaceRoom Road America Confirmed 2.jpg
RaceRoom Road America Confirmed 3.jpg
RaceRoom Road America Confirmed 4.jpg

RaceRoom Racing Experience is available exclusively to PC on a free to play platform with additional content available at a further cost.

Love RaceRoom? Want to share the excitement with your fellow community members? No worries, we have all this and more at the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum right here at RaceDepartment:
Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Excited to see Road America coming to RaceRoom Racing Experience? Any other US tracks you would like to see added to the sim? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
  • ronniej

Surprise, surprise, surprise....And folks talk about PC2 being a cash cow. R3E = Maximum profit/minimal effort.
*Been awhile since I threw mud at this title..let me have it guys. Great track though.

what exactly is Empty box saying/suggesting about the physics in the USRR?. Especially t1 @RA he's amazed/bewildered at the corner grip - is that a fault of RR or is he amazed at the downforce the car produces.?

yeah i watched a onboard vid of kannan at RA last year and he does go down two gears and dabs breaks, just looks slower in real life than raceroom!

Yeah but be aware that apparent speed in raceroom (or other sim) is very dependant on the FOV one is using... Other than "real" FOV and the sense of speed will be "wrong".

Maybe this class, exclusevly, could be an oportunity for R3E to open it to free moding of liveries...
Haha, I don't think the publisher would agree to that. :) Many of the liveries are actually already done, as you can see them in a few rare screenshots. They're just being finished off before being released. Might even be in this update, who knows?

Yeah but be aware that apparent speed in raceroom (or other sim) is very dependant on the FOV one is using... Other than "real" FOV and the sense of speed will be "wrong".
unfortunately having a realistic FOV on something like a 21:9 means the peripheral vision of a letter box. Its ok but not the most ideal FOV to use.

i think the AI are among the best in the business.. Even rf2 ai is not faultless. Most time if they bash in braking areas, means that you have set the ai too fast. But they are a bit tappy sometimes. Just treat em like humans. You most likely than not have a good race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back