Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Thanks for the feedback guys, I am on it like white on rice... or apparently white on the Williams.
Hehehe.
I will add the Marussia as well while I'm at it. BTW... hope you guys like the Shift 2 cars. DTM's is also a lot of fun... but would probably not help you guys a lot since we focus more on our custom vehicles with which we are currently having a DTM Championship. Anyway - will get back to you guys asap.

Cheers

Barney68 - If you have Patrick's 2015 beta mod for rF, you can grab the .dds files from that and cure the White Williams, the Ferraris and Alonso's McLaren. Haven't figured out how to add Marussia - but it seems the "Cavalry" is just around the corner so-to-speak on that one. I have a further issue - it seems as though Kvyat's car has that ugly black and white launch livery. In showroom, if I switch from any car to Red Bull, Ricciardo's car shows up with correct livery(no number). Then if I select Kvyat's car I get the ugly livery. Select back to Ricciardo's car and it has the ugly livery. Select any other team, wait till car loads, go back to Red Bull and Ricciardo's car is back to correct livery. I have tried creating a new Red Bull_26 Folder, placing the files from the RedBull_03 Folder(Ricciardo) into said folder and renaming them Red Bull_26.whatever, but to no avail. I tried modifying Kvyat's veh file to point to Ricciardo's livery because without numbers it is kind of "generic" - still no joy. Problem must be in the Form.mas.

Having ten tons of fun with everything else however - Thank You Angelq117.

Angelq117 - do you still want to try that telemetry program I mentioned?

FraPP!!!

Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Road America (CART 1998) - Road america for GSCEx

Hi all.

Here is Road america for GSCEx.

I have restarted eveything to bring you this version, wich is so good with CART extreme Mod.:cool:
I have added all the possiible stuff, and even the feeling of the road patches I have added to respect 1998 configuration ^^

You can use this track with other cars obviously.
Thanks to Denis for the picture. AI seems good here.

Read more about this resource...

Frapp - Brilliant tip! Alonso, Prancing Horses and the Williams are now all showing their correct liveries :) Like you no joy with the Marussia, may have to wait for Angelq117 to assist.

Red Bulls are a mystery though. I have both standard and camo launch livery for Ricciardo but only can get the camo for Kvyat...will keep playing to see if I can sort :mad:

[Edit] Ref Kyvat problem. I put No 26 files in from the rfactor version....still only launch camo! Having then looked at looked at both Redbull_26.dds and 00RedBull_01Launch.dds (in the 26 folder) files with DXTBmp, I can tell you that both are the camo livery! Solved this by copying and renaming the Ricciardo standard livery dds.
Livery does have the car number but it can't really be seen properly. Seems to be a slight error in the model (Lip too pronounced?) or the skin needs editing? Rotate the car and check just above the nose once at car selection in game and you will see what I mean!

Should say, using files from beta 0.1 as Beta 0.2 appear to be in a different layout and corrupts the livery.

upload_2015-5-22_22-33-6.png

upload_2015-5-22_22-39-32.png

upload_2015-5-22_22-40-17.png

At least gets the Bulls in right suits and makes the mod usable until Angelq gets a proper fix?

Last edited:
Might be grateful to who has helped you, and thank the person who gave you the skin, which has only tweaked, I challenge you to paint the new McLaren, has see how long it takes, jose (creator of the skin) has kien your know very well, I have painted and enjoyed in www.f1fanatic.es my're an opportunist who takes advantage of the work of others, if administrator of this site would not hesitate to delete your post.

I invite the managers of this site to visit www.f1fanatic.es and would see that our mod for rFactor is based on the extreme of Reiza and have skin since late February, and changed hay car modeling.

you only have you borrowed, you are not the creator, you're a scam or nigatura blueknight or magicalonso q we've caught.

<Snip>

Mod edit : Only English text is allowed in this forum, and the video is meaningless.

Are you kidding me? come on man, <snip> what are you saying?

So you say that I took rFactor skins? <snip>

THIS IS GAME STOCK CAR EXTREME, not rFactor.

Stop <snip> people and just enjoy my work who was done to all people (including you) and I did not recieve any penny.

edited for swearing - mod

• Deleted member 130869

From a fellow league player:
"The v1.0 1998 track has serious issues with the pit entrance. Neither I nor the AI were able to enter the pits."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back