Resource icon

Tracks Road America (CART 1998) 1.01

Apr 29, 2008
Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Road America (CART 1998) - Road america for GSCEx

Hi all.

Here is Road america for GSCEx.

I have restarted eveything to bring you this version, wich is so good with CART extreme Mod.:cool:
I have added all the possiible stuff, and even the feeling of the road patches I have added to respect 1998 configuration ^^

You can use this track with other cars obviously.
Thanks to Denis for the picture. AI seems good here.
Read more about this resource...

Nox

6000RPM
Premium
Jun 29, 2013
One of my all time favourite tracks, so looking forward to trying out this improved version. Thank you Patrick!

D

Deleted member 130869

From a fellow league player:
"The v1.0 1998 track has serious issues with the pit entrance. Neither I nor the AI were able to enter the pits."

Apr 29, 2008
One of my teamate tested everything about pits (not AI but for him) and All seemed to be ok. Can you be more precise?

Last edited:

Fabio Rodrigues

Reiza Studios Community Manager
Mar 13, 2011
"ooh, another version of Road America. I know the previous one pretty well, so I'm just going to do a lap or two to see how it is now..."

... thirty laps later ...

Damn you, Patrick ;)

Jan Mikuž

1000RPM
Nov 21, 2013
Is there a way to reduce these tarmac brightness changes that are very noticeable everywhere ?
Not a big deal...it just bothers me a little bit. Don't remember seeing this before... Or perhaps it just stand out this much.
Would you consider adjusting this ? Otherwise the track/grip is great to drive. Thanks.

JokkerHD

75RPM
Jun 2, 2015
Whenever I try to open a mod track I keep getting the message(s) "missing cloud.mas" or "cloudlight.mas" Just different mas files and i cant find anything in the interwebs. So if someone can help we it would be greatly appreciated

Last edited: