Road America AI

Misc Road America AI Road America AI 2017-7-1

Login or Register an account to download this content

F_B

Premium
Road America AI - New, faster AI for Road America

Hi there,
with the new AI improvements by Kunos it is now more fun to race against the AI if you don't have time to race online. So I decided to improve the fastlane for Road America by Albert McSaltens, the track can be found here.

Just copy the fast_lane to assettocorsa\content\tracks\road_america\AI folder. Make sure to overwrite the old files or keep them as backup if you don't like the new one.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
F_B updated Road America AI with a new update entry:

Road America AI 1.1

Lots of hints for the AI, probably too much. ;) However, I'm experimenting atm with the AI and wanted to share the updated AI line + hints for Road America with you.

Unfortunately the AI still does the zigzag from time to time after the Sargento bridge but that is something which is out of my reach I guess. I'd love to change that.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:

Road America AI

Lots of hints for the AI, probably too much. ;) However, I'm experimenting atm with the AI and wanted to share the updated AI line + hints for Road America with you.

Unfortunately the AI still does the zigzag from time to time after the Sargento bridge but that is something which is out of my reach I guess. I'd love to change that.

Last edited:

Road America 1.1

Last edited:
AI much much much faster now and no zig zags.

I found out why the AI in my race were so much faster than me, it wasn't because of this mod, they certainly do drive a lot better after the mod without the zig zags.

But it was the ai.ini file in the cars data file, I wondered why they would often run off on corners and they could do lap times over 5 seconds faster than me. I hadn't tried this car with the AI on Road America before the update but I updated the ai.ini to a later version, it was missing a few what must have been necessary settings.

A lot would also pit on the second lap but don't do it now. Coupled with the update to V1.14 it's great.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years