Resource icon

Tracks Road America (3 seasons) 1.06

Login or Register an account to download this content
Which is the difference between "Summer" and regular "CART" version ? Anyone ?
I try to tide up my folders and delete some of the 122 tracks that I have. :)
I figure that I could only keep the one which is "historically correct" - the real event was held on august and that's summer, right ? In that part of this planet at least.

@gamer19

Are you trying to save hard disk space? For example RAm if you remove spring and fall you could save 45 Mb out of 205 MB total.

What will you do if you wanna go online and you don't have the season installed?
Edit : not really a valid argument these days.

No actual difference in the track... just some nice color changes.

Cheers

Last edited:
Yesterday I raced the Stock Car V8 at Road America and in the replays I noticed that the cars seem to go through the asphalt some cm, so it seems that they’re not really on the surface anymore. Haven’t checked other cars.

What happens is the data coming from your opponents (unless you get really great connections) is often not perfectly accurate when it comes to the position of the car in relation to every thing else. Sometimes you will see some strange things in the replays with regard to the actual position of the cars.

With this in mind, the best replay source for a multi player race is the server that host the event.

Reactions: F_B
  • Deleted member 130869

You are awesome Patrick... But I have one question.. Why do not you use the steam workshop? IMHO is the easier way to auto update your tracks.

It's up to the game maker to set that up

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back