Login or Register an account to download this content
Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Road America - Road America for AMS

RA07.201671415280.jpg

RA08.2016714152928.jpg

RA06.201671117532.jpg

RA05.201671117613.jpg

Hi All.

Here we go for the revisited road america.
After watching some vids, I saw that GSC version accuracy of the track was wrong in nearly all turns (curbs, sand traps). SO I decided to redo all of them, and it...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks Patrick, Gringo and all other's involved. Another great and goodlooking conversion ! So many beautiful trees and other trackside objects !

Unfortunately my V8 Supercar found a bug this morning at the entrance of the Carousel
GRAB_002.JPG
GRAB_003.JPG
GRAB_004.JPG

V8 Supercar found a bug

I must have a 1000 laps now and I haven't seen this one... do you hit this bug every lap? I wonder if it is only the summer version.

Any chance you had the GSC version in AMS before this one?

If so then delete the HAT file for the track and try again.

Last edited:
I must have a 1000 laps now and I haven't seen this one... do you hit this bug every lap? I wonder if it is only the summer version.

Any chance you had the GSC version in AMS before this one?

If so then delete the HAT file for the track and try again.

Hi Gregory, i've hit it twice in about 12 laps. It's seems there's something just off the racingline causing this. Yes, i'm driving the summer-version.

I didn't have the GSC_version and i've started with a clean "HAT-folder". Every time i shutdown my PC i've configured CCleaner to delete all HAT-files in my AMS-installs.

i've hit it twice in about 12 laps

Not sure whats up... I am running SV8 in summer without any problems so far. From your picture I would say your on the line. I dont get it, but something similar has happened on another track.

Lets see if more are affected.

thank you Patrick (whole team) .. great as usual .. one think I noticed when I spun right next to it (after Turn 2). No biggie but if you are planning 1.01 you might take a look at it.
GRAB_000.JPG

10 min test race at autumn, i hit this point (a bit more in the middle) 2 times. The hole or what it is, is a bit bigger i think.

RA_Bug2.JPG

Anyway, nice track. Thanks to the Team.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back