Rivali Tempo

Apps Rivali Tempo 4.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
softgrip submitted a new resource:

Rivali Tempo - Online live timing, delta, steam friends

I was inspired by RSR Live Timing which I could not get to work when the Early Release was first out. Although competitors/rivals, I have a great relationship with RSR, sharing code and discussing our mods.

Rivali Tempo
View attachment 48160 View attachment 48161 View attachment 48162

Current features
  • View your times and disqus them, cars and tracks online....

Read more about this resource...

You might like the Delta app too... and GUI - both have been updated today and work very well together. When they have a bit more feedback in AC forums I will upload them to Race Department.

Brilliant work by SoftGrip on this suite of apps. I am running both the RSR app and the Rivali Suite of apps now, they both have some awesome features but the new Rivali suite of apps for me has taken the lead in my preference, the only thing Rivali Tempo needs now is more laps logged by more drivers ... so download it and get into it all you AC players :)

If you run the GUI mod and the delta mod as well you can compare your lap deltas directly against your steam friends, even in real time in game ... this is just brilliant game integration, well done SoftGrip :D

2 questions @softgrip

1) Will (or does) Rivali support third party cars? I mostly run the FCM mods however I don't see them on the cars list.
2) Is there any way to create filters so my league drivers can easily see the results of only other drivers in the same league?

Thank you for any information you may provide!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back