Resource icon

Apps Rivali OV1 Info app 4.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
i cant get it to work, installed it just like every other app, enabled it in settings, but i dont see it on my app menu on the track , its just not there to display

like you, i install the app, checked in setting, but the app not appaear in right side ... :(
Assetto Corsa 1.8.1 version 64bits (Windows 10)

Edit: It's WORK !!!! Amazing!!!
After installed other apps, I will surprise to sea appaear "01" in right side!! :)
It's fantastic! Well done!!!!

Last edited:
Hi,
AC ver. 1.16.3, x64 and x86.
archive extracted to ac dir, enabled app (1st try other apps enabled also, 2nd try ony this app enabled) - can't see it in game, no ov1 button to enable.

Edit:
Found link to ver 4.2 - it works now :)

Last edited:
I want a skin for this app similar to how this one looks
OV1Modernskin.png

Hi everyone, I'm facing a very annoying issue, I'm dowloading OV1 and uploading it through Content Manager.
Yet the mod doesn't show off in my game and thats the only one who isn't working, I've noticed that he also was the only one with 'No windows found', I've tried to install it several times, a friend gave me his file and it never worked, can anyone help me with it ? Thanks a lot!
Capture.PNG

Edit: I don't know if it can help but it's the first time I installed it, my AC is brand new, I downloaded it 2days ago

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I'm facing a very annoying issue, I'm dowloading OV1 and uploading it through Content Manager.
Yet the mod doesn't show off in my game and thats the only one who isn't working, I've noticed that he also was the only one with 'No windows found', I've tried to install it several times, a friend gave me his file and it never worked, can anyone help me with it ? Thanks a lot!View attachment 458388
Edit: I don't know if it can help but it's the first time I installed it, my AC is brand new, I downloaded it 2days ago

Try to install any other app, this should work :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back