F1 2011 Rival glitch/bug :(

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I just won the championship in my first season (thanks to some great setups here, lol) and had chosen Alonso as my rival. I just ended the season, as champion, and was not offered a seat at Ferrari. :(

I had the same problem with Alosno. Some people sad that it could have something to do with not having enough reputation. But I can't find information on how much reputation you need.

Did any one else get an offer from a lesser team, like Mercedes or Renault????????

Did any one else get an offer from a lesser team, like Mercedes or Renault????????

Yes you can get an offer from a team like Mercedes or Renault. I deleted my save and tried again and this time took Schumacher as my rival. Beat him and got an offer. I'm now driving my second season for Mercedes and going to be champion. AI Legend, no driving aids etc...

Yeah, I chose Vettel as my rival, beat him and got no offers from Red Bull even though they said I was in talks with them. The best I got was a Toro Rosso. Oh well, it looks like I'll have to pull those hard yards to get into a team like Mercedes, Ferrari or Red Bull.

I started my season with force india. i choose Alonso as my rival, i got a contract offer from ferrari but then my second season i choose Vettel but i didnt get a contract from redbull..

This year's game is more realistic in contract system, and team is not always want you to drive for them, even if you beaten your rival. Hulkenberg got Pole in 2010 Brasilian GP, and what's with him now? He's sitting in pits every race, sometimes driving on fridays...

In my career I'll stay with Willams for all 5 seasons. So I haven't got this problem :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back