RIR 1980s v1.3 for GT Legends v1.4 (Steam Friendly)

Tracks RIR 1980s v1.3 for GT Legends v1.4 (Steam Friendly) 2019-02-04

Login or Register an account to download this content
gwaldock submitted a new resource:

RIR 1980s v1.3 for GT Legends v1.4 (Steam Friendly) - Scratch-Built Classic Track for GT Legends

All three circuits of Riverside International Raceway in the 1980s v1.4 (STEAM friendly)

Truly a large part of a bygone era, RIR was one of the greatest race tracks ever created. The best drivers of their time competed (and some died) at World-Class events there. RIR appeared in numerous movies and TV shows over the years and had many celebrity drivers / visitors. It was considered a challenge just to stay on the track; winning a race was incredibly difficult and...

Read more about this resource...

This is fantastic...while designed as an '80s rendition, it is sweet with the GTL family of classes...many of which often graced the Turns of Riverside...sublime fun!

Thanks! RIR is so rich in history that it seemed a shame to limit it to a single era. As you know, I tried to convey the track's character during the years following the redesign in1969. I was always a fan of the dogleg and a "banked" turn 9 (MUCH safer). I preferred the original, tighter turn 1 however.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back