Ripped off

What goin on here.Yesterday i tried downloading some tracks.My modem was screwin up so i cancelled few seconds into d.l.I tried again and i'm told i've downloaded my limit for the day.The next day i tried d.l. and same thing.

How about giving some more info, or asking for help before you start spouting off?

What file is it you are trying to download? How big is it? All users at RD have a download limit, whether you have donated or not, or whether you are licensed or not.

And if it is a problem with your modem, that can't possibly be RD's fault. Can you give more info?

Yes,i agree.I should have asked for help on this,was havin a bad day.I'm not blamin anyone for modem problem,it was a loose wire.I'm just saying that since i cancelled d.l. i didnt use any mbs.It was the Eifel track,about 56mbs or so.Today,i d.l. the Sunniva Rev car mod,6mb,and tried to get the Eifel track,same thing.I'm being told i've used limit.What is the limit.Nogrip site allows 100mb a day,i figured you guys would be similar.Anyhow,no offence intended,thanks for help and appreciate the time you guys put in.CHEERS!

Yes,i agree.I should have asked for help on this,was havin a bad day.I'm not blamin anyone for modem problem,it was a loose wire.I'm just saying that since i cancelled d.l. i didnt use any mbs.It was the Eifel track,about 56mbs or so.Today,i d.l. the Sunniva Rev car mod,6mb,and tried to get the Eifel track,same thing.I'm being told i've used limit.What is the limit.Is it per day or wk or what.Nogrip site allows 100mb a day,i figured you guys would be similar.Anyhow,no offence intended,thanks for help and appreciate the time you guys put in.CHEERS!

250MB is the up and download limit per day, as far as I know. Not sure why you can't download now.

If all else fails, post what files you want, and I'll upload them to my Dropbox temporarily.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back