RIP Fernando Agapito

Manuel De Samaniego

3X Race Department Rally Champion
It is with inmense sadness that I communicate this.

Today I was reading the news from the rockstar games social club for GTA related news and I was shocked to read this and started to cry, Fernando was an RDRC legend, among his many talents was being a master on everything related to GTA, an expert video editor and an inmense number of other things too large to even mention, he did an amazing job of winning the RDRC title on his first complete season in 2012 along with a number of achievements too large to count, I don't even know what to say. I am extremely saddened by this news, Fernando left a great impresion on me as we shared a rivarly on different RBR championships for some time and we were teammates for a while in RDRC aswell, I know it's a stupid comparison but I feel like a Prost who lost his Senna (sorry if this was disrespectful)

Fernando Agapito 1985 - 2014

Fernando, I'll never forget you my friend, so many battles so many stages setting up the car trying to get that one extra second just to try to beat you, and you always came up with something, you always managed to surprise me. you managed to become an alien barely after starting simracing, I disliked it when you beat me and that gave me huge satisfaction when I was able to come in front of someone like you. Now I only feel admiration to you man, your work was incredible, and I will massively miss you bro, you made me feel challenged and made me had to work and up my driving to compete with you and you were a friend, I won't forget what I learned from and with you.

Godsped Fernando

Here is the link:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52304/rest-in-peace-yeardley-diamond

and the announcement on his Facebook page by his brother

https://www.facebook.com/yeardley.diamond/posts/774922789215451

Rest in peace one exceptionally talented individual

1556353_709198649148808_49168232595221678_o.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline