Ring_Tourist_0.97 error

Dux

Simracer since 99 / 3D Engineer & Game Developer
Is it only me or someone else had error when tried to load Ring_Tourist_0.97?

The loading goes full and then the game crashes, leaving me on desktop with the game waiting to be stopped.

Does anyone had something similar or has any clue what i have to do in order to make it good ?

Last edited:
And this one, if i delete the files from "packages" after they are installed, will that make same things gone or they are installed and those files in packages are irrelevant ?

And this one, if i delete the files from "packages" after they are installed, will that make same things gone or they are installed and those files in packages are irrelevant ?

Yes. :),
But I like to keep the package files. If you uninstall something in the mod manager and you have deleted the packages, you'll have to download the packages again.

Just a hint: I've the rFactor 2 core installed on a main SSD disk. And all "installed content" and packages on a bigger "normal" hard disk. ;)

But you can also keep your packages on a USB drive or something else as a backup. Just to save some space on your main disk. You can install packages directly from any disk or drive to your PC. Just select the correct "packages" folder/disk/drive in the mod manager.

Have fun. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back