Ring Knutstorp Announced for RaceRoom Racing Experience!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceRoom Ring Knutstorp 4.jpg

Ring Knutstorp, arguably the most impressive of an impressive bunch of tracks in Scandinavia, has been confirmed as coming to RaceRoom Racing Experience very soon indeed...!

Loved by pretty much everyone, Ring Knutstorp is a demanding and picturesque racing circuit in Sweden that has in the past played host to a number of important local championships and racing series. Often described as a mini Nordschleife due to its flowing corners and wild undulations, this one is a real racers circuit and sure to prove incredibly popular with the RaceRoom Racing Experience player fanbase.

Joining up with a number of Scandinavian circuits recently either announced or released by Sector3 Studios such as Falkenberg Motorbana, Mantorp Park, Karlskoga and Anderstorp, Ring Knutstorp is probably the icing on the cake for those of us virtual drivers looking for the ultimate thrill in many of the cars found within the current RaceRoom game build.

If you are perhaps unfamiliar with the track from either the old STCC racing games or the real life Scandinavian Touring Car Championship, then check out these two videos below showing the track in all its beautiful glory..

Drone Flypast
STCC On board Lap

No release date has been confirmed by Sector3 Studios as of yet, however the screenshots attached to this article and the small hotfix patch deployed just yesterday all lead me to think that perhaps players won't have to wait an incredibly long time until getting their hands on this content within RaceRoom Racing Experience....

RaceRoom Racing Experience is a free to play simulation exclusive to PC with additional content available to purchase via the in game RaceRoom Store.

RaceRoom Ring Knutstorp 1.jpg
RaceRoom Ring Knutstorp 2.jpg
RaceRoom Ring Knutstorp 3.jpg
RaceRoom Ring Knutstorp 4.jpg

Check out the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussions with regards to the simulation. Take part in our awesome Racing Club, download a setup or just hang out and chat about the game with your fellow fans of the title. It’s all here at RaceDepartment.com!

RaceRoom Ring Knutstorp 5.jpg RaceRoom Ring Knutstorp 6.jpg RaceRoom Ring Knutstorp 7.jpg RaceRoom Ring Knutstorp 8.jpg RaceRoom Ring Knutstorp 9.jpg

YES! Awesome track? Check. Awesome track development team? Check. Awesome sim? Check. This is going to be good.. do you agree?

Last edited:
Knutstorp is about as close as you get to a racing roller coaster. I like to compare it to Cadwell park but a mini Nords might work as well. :p Glad to see my personal favorite of the Swede tracks on the way.

Knutstorp is about as close as you get to a racing roller coaster. I like to compare it to Cadwell park but a mini Nords might work as well. :p Glad to see my personal favorite of the Swede tracks on the way.

Agreed, thats what I thought too ! Judging from an onboard it has really good flow too. Tracks like these are best IMO

I suggest to check "Nemuno Ziedas" from Lithuania :)

• Deleted member 217114

I am still crying cause the CSW 2.5 isn't supported by R3E, still. Everything works except the automatic rotation. Let's pray someday it works again, so I can buy all the new content I've missed since I got this wheel.

Living in Lithuania and knowing almost nothing about Scandinavian tracks, shame on me ! Just checked youtube, and that track seems to be really good. And those screens are really beautiful, Sector 3 are doing it well, gotta think about buying RaceRoom and supporting them, good job !

Track is a real fun! Short and tricky. Perfect for those Radicals in the video.
The final crash.... LOL :D

wow, visually this looks like superb job! great job Sector3
also like the color balance, feels very realistic

I agree considering they are still using the old DirectX 9 graphics engine, I rate their content artist up there with the likes of Slightly Mad Studios, Kunos and iracings, they produce pure quality detailed content, it's the minimum I'm willing to pay money for dlc, if any other isn't up there with these other developers, I don't see why I should pay for low quality work, this is the standard of work and so are the devs I mentioned above. It's another buy from me Sector 3 Studios.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back