Ring Knutstorp and Falkenberg tracks

Hello,

I wonder if anyone have either Ring Knutstorp or Falkenberg for AC?

If not would someone like to make them? A small compensation could be made towards them if they are accurate enough. Need them to simulate some things for the upcoming racing season but havent the time or skills to do it properly myself.

Best Regards
Rob

I'd like to make Knutstorp at some point, always been my favorite swedish track and I've been at it on trackday as well.
Sadly, I'm not sure that the LIDAR data is available yet for Sweden, it's in the making last time I checked.
For now your best bet on an accurate Knutstorp is the one in R3E.

Hello,

I wonder if anyone have either Ring Knutstorp or Falkenberg for AC?

If not would someone like to make them? A small compensation could be made towards them if they are accurate enough. Need them to simulate some things for the upcoming racing season but havent the time or skills to do it properly myself.

Best Regards
Rob
Both of those tracks are in R3E and very well done. With R3E you can pick and choose what content you like/buy so cost could be very reasonable.

Thanks for your reply. i have done quite a bit of work changing the car in AC to get closer to its real life counterpart. Things I know I cannot do the same way in RE3. So I would like the tracks for AC somehow. If anyone is interested in doing any of them please get in touch.

Thanks for your reply. i have done quite a bit of work changing the car in AC to get closer to its real life counterpart. Things I know I cannot do the same way in RE3. So I would like the tracks for AC somehow. If anyone is interested in doing any of them please get in touch.

If anything, I'd be interested in making Knutstorp.
Without trackscan or at least LIDAR data, no one can do an accurate version, it'll be assumptions most of it, using inaccurate data like Google Earth. Not sure LIDAR data is available for free, but I'm sure it can be bought here:
https://www.lantmateriet.se/sv/Kartor-och-geografisk-information/Hojddata/Laserdata/
You'll have to check with them about terms of use etc.

What's your timeframe?
Not that I can do a complete track in a few months, but with the LIDAR data I could do something similar to my current project in a few weeks (if I have the data needed), which is a track in the same category of "small with elevation":
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/ring-djursland-lidar.147191/#post-2702203

I've been at trackday on Knutstorp as well, for what it's worth.

If another trackmodder would like to do it, I could be working in a team (using Blender).

Just for info regarding Swedish tracks, Knutstorp and Mantorp is available in rF2, Anderstorp in AC. Kinnekulle is available in the old GTR2.
R3E has the best selection Swedish tracks but the overall game does not suit my preferences.

Just for info regarding Swedish tracks, Knutstorp and Mantorp is available in rF2, Anderstorp in AC. Kinnekulle is available in the old GTR2.
R3E has the best selection Swedish tracks but the overall game does not suit my preferences.

You were with Simbin once, right? Or was that Henrik Roos?
Edit; that would be Henrik, sorry :)

If anything, I'd be interested in making Knutstorp.
Without trackscan or at least LIDAR data, no one can do an accurate version, it'll be assumptions most of it, using inaccurate data like Google Earth. Not sure LIDAR data is available for free, but I'm sure it can be bought here:
https://www.lantmateriet.se/sv/Kartor-och-geografisk-information/Hojddata/Laserdata/
You'll have to check with them about terms of use etc.

What's your timeframe?
Not that I can do a complete track in a few months, but with the LIDAR data I could do something similar to my current project in a few weeks (if I have the data needed), which is a track in the same category of "small with elevation":
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/ring-djursland-lidar.147191/#post-2702203

I've been at trackday on Knutstorp as well, for what it's worth.

If another trackmodder would like to do it, I could be working in a team (using Blender).

No easy task to decipher Lantmäteriets terms and conditions, but as I see it laserdata should be available for 10SEK/km^2 with a start fee and delivery fee on top. My timeframe for Knutstorp would be around 16th April and Falkenberg last week in May. Tberg if you still up for it give me an e-mail on bjorkmanracing@hotmail.com and we sort if from there.

Could be his brother! oh after a search nope that was Johan Roos :)

Anderstorp and Mantorp for AC are findable if you search a bit but its not what you want
I only find a vid on yt of Falkenberg in AC Nothing of Knutstorp on yt or fb

Was the reason to get those 2 in RE3 to relive the STCC2 day´s

Last edited:
No easy task to decipher Lantmäteriets terms and conditions, but as I see it laserdata should be available for 10SEK/km^2 with a start fee and delivery fee on top. My timeframe for Knutstorp would be around 16th April and Falkenberg last week in May. Tberg if you still up for it give me an e-mail on bjorkmanracing@hotmail.com and we sort if from there.

16th of April is way to soon for me.
That means I have to pause my current project, quit my dayjob and work nonstop on Knutstorp, which I haven't the data for yet. On top of that, the result would be just the tracklayout+physics with sparse objects, walls, far from finished texturing etc.
Sorry, I can't do it, maybe someone else can. I'm still a rookie trackbuilder :)

Knutstorp is one of my favourite tracks from Race Injection/Race07 days so I would very much like to see it in AC. It was quite a good version there so maybe with the permission from the author it can be converted??
Unfortunately I have almost no experience in track building whatsoever so I don't know if I can help. I do have basic skills of 3DS Max and Photoshop, done two half finished race tracks in Bob's Track Builder for Race Injection but that's about it. If I can help with some textures work or something to speed up the process, let me know with a PM.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back