Riley MkXX Daytona Prototype setups

Post your Riley MkXX Daytona Prototype setups here!

===============================================================================
Daytona by William Nowell

This is the setup I used for the first Daytona race and it did pretty well the whole race. It's a 50/50 split on fuel but it keeps the car calm the whole race with good lap times. Depending on how you drive it can be a fuel only pit or a fuel and tires pit. I got it off the iracing forums.

Attachments

• Daytona_RC_Race(11.3+11.3).sto
    1.3 KB · Views: 802
This setup was for the first series race at Daytona which was 80 mins. fuel should be 18.x gals for the 50 min race with no pit stops. I got my PB down to 1.41.3 with 18.x gals with this setup. In the right hands it should be pretty fast, and tire wear is good depending on your driving.

Thank you... this track takes quite a bit of tuning. Right now I'm eating up right fronts (you'd think it be left) - think it's lockups that are killing it. Took a while to get the cambers straight since so much stagger is required. Running 1:09's so far, plenty left in it particularly T1/Bus Stop and T12.

I hope you don't mind me posting this here William but I didn't think we needed two posts of the same thing. Here is my setup that I am using at Watkins. I was able to drop it into the 1:06's and I think there is room to grow. However for that to happen I think there needs to be a different driver... hahaha

Attachments

• Watkins_Race.sto
    1.3 KB · Views: 638
Here is the setup I ran last season. VIR is a very hard track for me, I've done a lot of practice but did not race last season, will try to get up the nerve this season. PB is a 1:44.7xx with race fuel.

Attachments

• VIR_R.sto
    1.3 KB · Views: 846

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back