Ridiculous screen dirt build up

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
We have just finised a XWTCC race at Brno (50 minutes). Now is Brno located nicely in the woods of southern Czech Republic with lots of wild animals, but or they have birds that they feed too much, or the Sahara has moved to Europe but the dirtbuild up was insane: so much :poop: on the screen that i could easily grow vegetables on it. Sick!
It's a real disadvantage for us that play with cockpitview: :poop: everywhere and the windscreenwipers running 24/7 without any result

1z4jyhl.jpg

I myself don't have a problem with the dirt build up, in fact the overall dirt quantity seams about right...
Of course, what obstructs vision more in RL is the rubber marbles and not "bugs splat” type visual effects Race07 shows us.

My problem is with the damn pit-crew, they refuse to clean the windshield every time I pit... maybe I need to pay them a little extra, or yet, maybe they expect me to exit the car and do it myself?:struggle:

In GTR2 the windscreen was cleaned every pit stop... a step back :(

Btw, I'm not talking here about how the game handles (decides) when and where to put dirt in the windshield...
It is well known that in Race07 not only one can be parked at the grid and get hit by “projected” stones, but also we can be hit by a 120 km/h traveling bugs doing fly-by at grid level :wink2:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 486 39.1%