Ridge Racer Unbounded

Really, I find this one of the best graphics I have seen in a race game for a long time. Crashing is not really my favorite genre either but I won't classify it as "ridiculous" :)

Ridge Racer Unbounded - UK Alley Teaser HD

Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
Developer: Bugbear Entertainment
Release Date: Q1/2012
Platforms: PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360

The popular racing franchise takes a hard swerve in a unique direction with Ridge Racer Unbounded, adding a punishing dose of destruction to the familiar arcade gameplay. Get ready to take the action off the circuits and into the streets for one of the most action-packed and destructive racing games ever seen. Players will careen through the competition using their four-wheeled street-racing thoroughbreds as high-octane wrecking machines with a new mantra -- Drive, Destroy, Dominate.

UK Alley Teaser HD
Take to the streets in the heart of Berkshire.

Other Related Videos

The popular racing franchise takes a hard swerve in a unique direction with Ridge Racer Unbounded, adding a punishing dose of destruction to the familiar arcade gameplay. Get ready to take the action off the circuits and into the streets for one of the most action-packed and destructive racing games ever seen. Players will careen through the competition using their four-wheeled street-racing thoroughbreds as high-octane wrecking machines with a new mantra -- Drive, Destroy, Dominate.

Developed by BugBear and published by Namco Bandai Ridge Racer Unbounded will be released for the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 in the first quater of 2012

Find more about Ridge Racer Unbounded in our dedicated thread in the other racing game forums

Shouldn't it just be "unbound"? Just did a search and "unbounded" is a word but damn if it doesn't read stupidly.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back