Resource icon

MGP17 Ride2 tracks for MotoGP17 and other experiments 0.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
thanks for updating...
any chance to see a version with vr46 tracks (LagunaSeca,Estoril, Assen2002, Phakisa and Donington)
or if you can't put all tracks together, a version only with "reallife" racetracks and a seperat for the ride 2 roadtracks...

Hello REZ,

I have got all the *historical* tracks including the *circuit* tracks (from ride 2) working.
So i do have 11 (i think) tracks extra.... realy happy with it thx a lot for your time.

1 more question though :O_o:
I cannot get Indianapolis from MotoGP 15 working... no matter what i try its just not showing on the menu :speechless:
Maybe i am doing something simple wrong.. maybe its just not working.. dunno.
Would you have a look plz :)

@Aernouts - just made a little test ... Indy shows up with working name in my menu.
to make it appear in the menu , you need to edit at least DB_Weekends, DB_Weekendsets and DB_Tracks....

the rest of the files that need to be edited, DB_Gameentitytracks.bml and GfxGem_tracks.bml ... are just for loading correct assets like 3dmodel and stuff when you wanna actually drive it.

do you have latest version of bml-editor installed ?
or just untick the checkbox in the top right of bml editor (auto-change-lenghts).

@007licensed I never intended to use any of the road-tracks , at the moment I am just glad that the dissapearing tracks issus seems to be gone.
Next problem is , that all the Ride2 tracks only have 16 grid slots and adding them is really not a task i am looking forward to :D
But i plan to make a video tutorial how to add tracks.

Yes i did edit all these files.
All the other tracks are working, even rain etc, seems to work :).

But i will try again tonight with a original *data.mix* see it it will make any difference.

Just gave it a go and nothing showing up on the menu.
So i must be doing something wrong..... just dont see what it is. (all the others are working)
Could you send me a screenshot or something of your entry's into the DB_***.BML files ?
So i can see what i am doing wrong here.

Aye, the problem is ... I only edited the 3 files I mentioned above and deleted the stuff afterwards - just wanted to take a quick look if the track pops-up or not^^

You could make screenshots of yours or upload the 3 files somewhere and I will have a look into them.

Yeah thx for that.

I have got all the *circuit* tracks running including Indianapolis from MGP15.
Also started editing grid spots for these tracks.
So far i have done => Imola => Nurburgring. working on Magny Cours atm.
I will try to do all circuit tracks.
Once i am finished i will let you know.
If you still need them by then, i will send them to you.
Once again thx for your time an knowledge.

This game is turning into a decent game now :thumbsup:

oh nice, maybe a bit less work for me :)
meanwhile i found out how to add the Official / Custom Rider selection back for the Historic Categories...
just needs some fine tuning to make all the liveries and suits work.

edit: too bad ... to make suits work you need to take some *.dds files from vrtg and put them into fourstrokes.mix or just use the complete unedited fourstrokes.mix from there.
liveries all work fine with original file from mgp17 ... but there are about 20 suits missing for custom rider.

Last edited:
Hi Rez,
We all know physics, gameplay and feel in Ride2 is far superiior than MotoGP17
Is it possible to import the MotoGP17 tracks to RIDE2 ?
Please give it a try.

Regards!

Hi Rez,
We all know physics, gameplay and feel in Ride2 is far superiior than MotoGP17
Is it possible to import the MotoGP17 tracks to RIDE2 ?
Please give it a try.

Regards!
perfectly possible ... they are already working with my MotoGP track import mod for Ride2, just catalunya and some replaycameras on some tracks could be weird :D

Hello sir, I hope not to disturb, I am trying to run with MotoGP17 in the Imola Grand Prix circuit of Ride2 and I realized that the circuit is Imola Bassa Variant Circuit Would you know how I can choose the Imola Grand Prix circuit where they are racing this year 2018 WSBK? The file is the same Imola.mix but I do not know how I would have to proceed to choose this modification https://ibb.co/ioKiBJ https://ibb.co/dHp0rJ

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back