RIDE RIDE

This title is out next weekend on all the usual formats, i'm intrigued as it looks to be similar to some of the old moto gp titles with the fictional tracks. Though i think this may have some official tracks also.

Anyone interested or tempted? i'd like to get on PC but generally whenever i get a niche title like this on PC i regret it due to lack of online players.

ride.jpg

Milestone has announced the arrival of a Digital Deluxe edition for its motorcycle racing title, RIDE.

The upcoming title from the Italian studio will feature over 100 customizable bikes and 15 locations, along with a World Tour career mode, offline and multiplayer modes.This special edition will be available exclusively on Steam and will feature the following contents:
  • “Why We Ride” (2014) directed by Brian H. Carroll. This documentary film captures the passion of motorcycle riding, and shows the camaraderie of friends and families who ride together.
  • Season Pass: The RIDE Season Pass gives access to all four add-on packs for the game, including the two that have already been announced and two that will be revealed shortly, for a total of more than 15 bikes built between 1998 and 2015.
  • Making-Of Booklet (English Only): This book explains how, from conception to realization, Milestone created its first ever proprietary IP. The book covers a range of topics, from the creation of the tracks to bike and rider customisation, and from the history of each of the 14 manufacturers to the development of the game physics.
  • Official Soundtrack: All 17 tracks from the official soundtrack in .mp3 format
Strangely enough there's no price for the game and its digital deluxe edition yet, as the Steam page just shows a countdown timer to the release date (27 march, with a demo due out on the 18th). Are you going to buy Milestone's new motorbike racing game, and do you think it could be a spiritual successor to Polyphony's 2004 title Tourist Trophy?

Last edited:
seems interesting, i would like to see something like a grand turismo but for bikes, with a lot of bikes that you could "ride" in diferent racetrack ad fictional locations, if this delivers that i migth be able to gie it a go :thumbsup:
let's see how it goes ;)

ride-videogame.jpg

Italian developers Milestone have published a demo for their upcoming motorcycle game RIDE.

The demo weighs 5.2GB on Steam (the actual download size is 4.1GB) and features three different bikes and a single track (Sierra Nevada).

You can try RIDE in the Quick Race mode, but it's also possible to sample the game's motorcycle customization features - though it's not clear how deep this feature will go in the demo.

Ride will be available on PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One on march 27.

Check out the trailer for the Ride demo in the RD media gallery by clicking here.

Are you going to try it? Let us know your demo impressions in the comments below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm up for trying it! Motorbikes aren't really my thing, so I may be slighly biased against it ;)

EDIT: Can't find it on Steam at all.
I just typed 'Ride' in the search box and it was the third or fourth link down. I'm also genrally more of a fan of four wheels but this game may be the exception as it looks very promising at a glance.

I played some of the early MotoGP titles. I've fallen away from it over the past few years. It will be nice to see another take on the genre as neither MotoGP or SBK have really done it for me since the early days.

I just typed 'Ride' in the search box and it was the third or fourth link down. I'm also genrally more of a fan of four wheels but this game may be the exception as it looks very promising at a glance.

Ah found it now. Couldn't find it earlier though, I swear it wasn't there... Maybe I'm just blind. Which doesn't bode well for the track :thumbsdown:

I'll give Milestone another go - didn't care for MotoGP '14 as it ran rather poorly on my PC - already seeing the same 'how to I get this to run above 30fps?' in the Steam forums which makes me a little nervous.

Demo out now, and grinding for cash for one bikes upgrades are.. ok, But you start the game looking like an idiot, and have to spend hours to fix that (not even avalable right now, so you look like en idiot)
I don't want all bikes in my garage, maybe 4-5 and grinding for the upgrades are really boring, I just want to be able to buy what I want.

Nah, I'm not too impressed either. I got to be honest, all motorbike games are nasty IMO. I don't like the fact that the front and rear brakes are controlled independently. The steering isn't nice either.

Also, it is *very* laggy. It's almost unplayable.

Maybe we should write an open letter to Milestone with our issues?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 27.9%