RIDE 4 Ride series - which is the most realistic?

Hi everyone, i'm looking for some realistic motorcycle game. I have MotoGP 17 with real challegne phisic mod, It's quite realistic becouse that mod but the game itself is really awfull, with really ugly and simple graphic and i'm not big MGP fan.
Ride 2 have realism mod but still graphic and sound is really poor.
That's why i asking here on simulations forum is Ride 3 or 4 good in the term of realism or should i choose Ride 2 with realism mod?

I had ride 3 but never took too it, but ride 4 i'm enjoying alot, only let down for me would be the sounds in replay mode, grfx are really nice, as for physics I would have no clue but the bikes move realistically, more race tracks than previous versions, running the north west 200 etc is such a blast, if it on steam, do a 2hr trial

I personally like the physics of motogp20 better that you can control the inertia with the throttle trigger. In Ride 4 the performance of the bikes is low because I was riding unassisted in realistic mode in Portimao with the Ducati V4 competition and I can't reach the 1:40 best WSBK times this game bores me mainly because of the inertia of the abuse that already You will have noticed even on the straights if you do not go in a straight line the bike goes up much more speed is surreal this game.

I had ride 3 but never took too it, but ride 4 i'm enjoying alot, only let down for me would be the sounds in replay mode, grfx are really nice, as for physics I would have no clue but the bikes move realistically, more race tracks than previous versions, running the north west 200 etc is such a blast, if it on steam, do a 2hr trial
I enjoyed Ride 3 running the long Nurburgring and the physics are good too

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back