Ride Modding Requests Thread

Please make this for default skin.(I'm not good in english.) Thanks.
15288682_734505580038191_2909973594925263735_o.jpg

I guess its a relatively large ask, but Oulton Park and (or) Cadwell Park would be incredible! Im sure any British Racing fans would agree!!!
*edit* Im not too clued up on modding, but surely it could be ported from Project Cars? Worth a shot if anyone is interested!

Last edited:
I guess its a relatively large ask, but Oulton Park and (or) Cadwell Park would be incredible! Im sure any British Racing fans would agree!!!
*edit* Im not too clued up on modding, but surely it could be ported from Project Cars? Worth a shot if anyone is interested!
Milestone games usually don't allow track import unless those tracks were already made in Milestone format.

Okay I ask here :coffee: Is Ride 2 on the easy side when it comes to driving ??? ( like driving a bike in GTA V )
The reason I ask is because I like what a see about this game and I can't try a Demo, and it's a bit expensive, I would like it's a bit difficult to drive ???? not something you learn in 10 minutes ???? :)

Okay I ask here :coffee: Is Ride 2 on the easy side when it comes to driving ??? ( like driving a bike in GTA V )
The reason I ask is because I like what a see about this game and I can't try a Demo, and it's a bit expensive, I would like it's a bit difficult to drive ???? not something you learn in 10 minutes ???? :)

i cannot play bikes in GTA V since i played ride2 ... it just feels so wrong now....definitive more difficult than GTA V handling, too much front brake while turning = eat asphalt or apply to much throttle on corner exit ... learn to fly by highsider.
but the game provides a lot of assists and 3 handling modes to raise / lower difficulty how you like it.
Ride 1 has a demo version ... maybe check it out ?
or just use steam-refund system if you don't like it within 2hours.

Hello, i have a little problem with split screen because split screen doesn't have all views of camera like in singleplayer (wheel, helmet). Can someone do mod for all views, please ?

Hello, i have a little problem with split screen because split screen doesn't have all views of camera like in singleplayer (wheel, helmet). Can someone do mod for all views, please ?
if you can live without working gauges in cockpit view , yes ...

I had this in the wrong place to begin with..

Im looking for a modder to help with a camera mod. as talked about in other threads there is an element of vibrationand shake missing that I feel would make a massive change to the senseof speed and realism. in my on-board videos I feel like im racing on thin air apart from the odd track bump. the road racing tracks mainly I can tell you are NO WHERE NEAR this smooth. every foot or two there is a bump, tarmac patching etc.

What im getting at is we need viberation and shake added to the bike we see in onboard view. right now it just scims from side to side with such ease and that kills the realisim for me ALL bike games do it! to bring the bike from one side to another at racing pace means the rider has to force it.

quick EG: leaning left, knee still up, holding a slow long bend, ready to come out of it and flip right. ok! hard push of the shoulders right to start lifting the bike up. place chest on tank, lift bum and re-seat farther right. now chest free and shuffle right into you next turn.

this ALL cause instability, shaking etc where as right now everything happens sooo smooth. but anyway back on track (pun) If a modder would like to help the send me a friend request on steam (Vaulcan) and we can talk.

Also I would even prefer a helping hand just to find and be showen how to edit the values and do the work myself. Any willing modders who could help me get start with editing would be great, and can offer a paypal donation to help with there time.

Is there anyone who can enter the existing motorcycle in ducati 90th anniversary official game, mxgp2, and motogp17 to the ride2 as already bro ReZ insert rally and motogp tracks into ride2?

i have tried already with all 3 games you mentioned + Ride1 bikes...i think before i can make this work a miracle needs to happen or i will go insane by thousand of restarts and dissapointments :D

i have tried already with all 3 games you mentioned + Ride1 bikes...i think before i can make this work a miracle needs to happen or i will go insane by thousand of restarts and dissapointments :D
Yeah ... very little to expect a miracle and we're not willing if you go insane :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 256 13.4%