Ride Height + MOTEC

Hi,

I'm trying to do some car setup, but I'm getting something wrong in MOTEC.

The ride heights between front and back seems to be reversed. If I increase the height at the rear, in motec I see that the rear height is even more lower than the front height. And when I'm braking, it shows that the rear height is going lower than the front, which is not possible when braking.

Any idea? Is it possible to change some config file and reverse front and rear heights?

Daniel

Works here. Just check it on a straight while accelerating. While braking rear should go up and front should come down. Use the default setup just in case there is a major disparity somewhere.

You have tried in GTR Evolution? Could you please post a screenshot of what you see in MOTEC?

This is what I'm getting, but that's not the default setup. Anyway if it works only with default setup, that's not really good :-(

You can see that during braking, both front and rear end are going down and rear height is even below front height. But front height should go down and rear height should go up.

Attachments

• MOTEC_Height.jpg
    MOTEC_Height.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 965
Here you go. First table is ride heights, second is difference, third is difference histogram. I asked for the default setup just to make sure the problem is not in the setup.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01 Dec. 10 19.56.jpg
    ScreenHunter_01 Dec. 10 19.56.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 767
Here you go. First table is ride heights, second is difference, third is difference histogram. I asked for the default setup just to make sure the problem is not in the setup.

Woww! I wish I could have that too. Perhaps there is a bug in the french version of the game. There must be a physics problem as when I'm driving too, the car keeps on bumping more and more in turns until I go straight again.

Perhaps it is a problem with the BMW 320. I haven't tried with an other car.

In attachment, this is a lap in Monza with the BMW. Look at the dampers velocity. That's crazy.

Which car were you using Eagleone?

Attachments

• Monza_BMW.jpg
    Monza_BMW.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 630
Hi,

I'm trying to do some car setup, but I'm getting something wrong in MOTEC.

The ride heights between front and back seems to be reversed. If I increase the height at the rear, in motec I see that the rear height is even more lower than the front height. And when I'm braking, it shows that the rear height is going lower than the front, which is not possible when braking.

Any idea? Is it possible to change some config file and reverse front and rear heights?

Daniel

You are driving forward right...? ;)

Woww! I wish I could have that too. Perhaps there is a bug in the french version of the game. There must be a physics problem as when I'm driving too, the car keeps on bumping more and more in turns until I go straight again.

Perhaps it is a problem with the BMW 320. I haven't tried with an other car.

In attachment, this is a lap in Monza with the BMW. Look at the dampers velocity. That's crazy.

Which car were you using Eagleone?

Lister Storm (GT pro)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%