RIDE 4 RIDE 4

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Milestone have released a new teaser trailer from the freshly announced RIDE 4 videogame.

Set to made available next year, and now enjoying a new partnership with multiple MotoGP World Champions Yamaha - Milestone have today confirmed the fourth instalment of the popular RIDE series of games is in development.

According to the announcement press release, the upcoming new title 'aims to be the definitive sandbox for all motorbike enthusiasts, with a never seen before level of realism and accuracy. True to the franchise’s soul that players love, RIDE 4 will include several astonishing new features never seen before in the series'.

Check out the announcement teaser for the new game below:

Very little information about the new game has been released at this early stage, aside from the artistic teaser trailer and an as yet undefined relationship with Yamaha for the new title, so stay tuned in the near future for more news about the title as and when it becomes available.

RIDE 4 will be available for Xbox One, PS4 and PC in 2020.

What to expect from the title? Post questions and comments in the upcoming RIDE 4 sub forum here at RD - coming soon!

Last edited:
I made my own rider sticker, but when I looked at it on my rider it looked slanted. It's straight in the editor, but looks slanted on the actual rider
ZeldaStickerSlant.jpg
ZeldaSticker.jpg

The AI is way less bad than in Ride 3, but still bad, specially for a simulator.

The career mode is total BS, with very few low displacement bikes racings at the very beginning. Specially that there are too much events that demands perfect riding from the player (if you touch the off-track you fail instantly, even by few inches) and the AI is so prone to collide with you.

But the bike physics go a long way from Ride 3 into the Realism Department.

Overall it's a good game. Or, at least, still a good game. Let's see how much time it takes to Milestone to nerf the physics on "simulation" mode or to break anything that still works.

PS: Yeah... I'm a traitor to my own word and have bought this game. I'm not even ashamed with that:roflmao:

Agree with you, the AI is too wild and don't care about you and slow on the straights.
For sure the career mode is very big and the beginning is very though but if you reach the world league the game is so damn great. So much to discover, for sure Milestone should deploy some patches.

Btw, is there any chance to open up a RIDE 4 Mod Request Thread and is there maybe any chance to get the WSBK livery into the new game? :D

The much complained about licence is how many events? Was it 3?
I did all of them 1st go and it just wasn't a problem.
I think it was around 45 minutes and I had bought the MV Agusta Brutale 1000 and was enjoying the hell out of it! The damned Aprilia diving up the inside of me, I upgraded the brakes and then I was just scraping wins.
To keep it a little competitive, for stock bikes I drop the AI to 105%. Upgrade the bike, AI up to 120%.

I think people playing on very low AI settings are having the problems. Choosing a poor line through a corner does usually end up with a bike colliding with you.

I'm saving up now, to get the legendary rated Ducati Desmodici RR. 80,000 credits to go!

This game is fun however the customization is a step backward. It has numerous faults and bugs and a lack of features that other far older games who use the same style of customization have. The tire model is not very good at all. Some of the low slide crashing in this game is just flat out B.S. The AI was created with data from the common Bat because they are all blind and plow right into you. They will also come all the way over from the other side of the track to block you.

Where this game shines are the visuals and huge career mode. Some of the MV Agusta sounds are horrendous though. There's also a lot of bikes missing from RIDE 3 that they are re-selling us as DLC. The game was released incomplete on purpose for this reason. For a game released in 2020, there are very few 2020 bikes.

I feel that they should just give PC users skin templates and incorporate some sort of Trading Paints Style livery system that way all users can benifit no matter what system they are on. They should list all bikes as 'Generations'. For example if we have a 2015 MV Agusta F3 675; it should come with all liveries from 2012 until 2020 before it dropped out of existence. Same, for example the Yamaha YZF-R6 2005-2007, 2008-2010, 2011-2016, 2017 - present. Then have the 'Special Edition' bikes as DLC like the MV Agusta 'Fecce Tricolore' F4 or Serie Oro, Ago ect. or the Ducati 749R ect.

Moto GP IMO opinion is a much better built bike SIM. I think if they put the same effort into this game it would be a solid winner. I give it a 7/10 over all.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back