RIDE 4 Ride 4 time issues in test challenge!

i've been trying now since 2 days to pass the first 2 challenges at brands hatch. but no matter how perfekt i hit the line and the apex, i been losing nearly 5-10 seconds on the time needed! i was able to do a 1:02:00 in the first test and close it with bronce. but i cant immagine to do a 0:57!! when i look at some youtube videos, i've been losing nearly 2 second on the first streight before entering the first corner! but in the second challenge i loose even more time! i need to do at least a 1:17 but my fastest time is a 1:22:xx!!! usualy i do a 1:25:xx! so i lose 7-8 seconds!!! i've played ride 1, 2 and 3 and also some motogp games! but i never had that issues!

the solution was the GPU. after setting the graphic to low, i did a 0:56:xxx in challenge 1! thats nearly 6 seconds faster only with low res- graphic! after that i've closed all 6 challenges of the european race License complete with 120 points in gold! i think i should change my graphic card!

Last edited:
Friend, I played the whole ride like you and they had fun but this one also makes me weird, it overwhelms me and I had the same problems, I don't like to stress so I left it a little parked. The same thing happens to me but a game that depends on the speed of our computer to be fast on the track I'm not so sure that the physics is that good because in most games when you slow down you can be faster and more precise on the line, better execute the maneuvers and anticipate you, I don't think anyone understands me but it doesn't matter. I'm playing Dirt 2, 4 at full speed with no problems.

Last edited:
Friend, I played the whole ride like you and they had fun but this one also makes me weird, it overwhelms me and I had the same problems, I don't like to stress so I left it a little parked. The same thing happens to me but a game that depends on the speed of our computer to be fast on the track I'm not so sure that the physics is that good because in most games when you slow down you can be faster and more precise on the line, better execute the maneuvers and anticipate you, I don't think anyone understands me but it doesn't matter. I'm playing Dirt 2, 4 at full speed with no problems.

hard to tell for me, personaly! the most users are playing with a standard controllers and in 3rd person view! that's what i call an arcade game! i'm playing with real handlebars and first person view, like i did before in different MotoGP Games! i also ride a big bike in real life and unterstand how a bike should react on the racetrack under acceleration, braking or leaning. the physics isn't that bad, although it's not a high class simulator, like "assetto corse" for car racing! the biggest room for improvement here is on the tyres and the grip on different temperatures. but that also isn't a big problem! the biggest problem racing with a controller for me is, that the bike reacts way to fast! so beeing precise for me is realy hard! with handlbars you dont have that problem! the way to lean the bike from full lean left to full right is way longer (like it is an a real bike, where you have to move your body and the bike to the other side) as it is on the joystick and a little movement with your thumb and the bike turns imidiatly! that also effects in acceleration and braking with a lil trigger instead of using a braking lever or a throttle! so i can go very precise and fast with my handlebars! this also effects my personal problem with always cold tyres, because i can go mutch smoother than using a controller! i'm nearly always able to use soft tyres in a 30 lap race and holding my pace to the end, without any drop on the grip! the're plenty of gamers way faster using a controller. but for me it's impossible to race with a standard controller! i also like it to see and ride it more as a simulator, as an arcade game! the problem i had with the time was only at the challenges and on high res graphics! after setting it down, i was able to go realy fast (6-8 seconds faster on challenge 1 with only 5 turns, only by setting the graphics down)! but i never had that issue online or in a single race!

Last edited:
hard to tell for me, personaly! the most users are playing with a standard controllers and in 3rd person view! that's what i call an arcade game! i'm playing with real handlebars and first person view, like i did before in different MotoGP Games! i also ride a big bike in real life and unterstand how a bike should react on the racetrack under acceleration, braking or leaning. the physics isn't that bad, although it's not a high class simulator, like "assetto corse" for car racing! the biggest room for improvement here is on the tyres and the grip on different temperatures. but that also isn't a big problem! the biggest problem racing with a controller for me is, that the bike reacts way to fast! so beeing precise for me is realy hard! with handlbars you dont have that problem! the way to lean the bike from full lean left to full right is way longer (like it is an a real bike, where you have to move your body and the bike to the other side) as it is on the joystick and a little movement with your thumb and the bike turns imidiatly! that also effects in acceleration and braking with a lil trigger instead of using a braking lever or a throttle! so i can go very precise and fast with my handlebars! this also effects my personal problem with always cold tyres, because i can go mutch smoother than using a controller! i'm nearly always able to use soft tyres in a 30 lap race and holding my pace to the end, without any drop on the grip! the're plenty of gamers way faster using a controller. but for me it's impossible to race with a standard controller! i also like it to see and ride it more as a simulator, as an arcade game! the problem i had with the time was only at the challenges and on high res graphics! after setting it down, i was able to go realy fast (6-8 seconds faster on challenge 1 with only 5 turns, only by setting the graphics down)! but i never had that issue online or in a single race!
As you have been riding bicycles and motorcycles all my life, I know how they react and I have the tests as well as a large motorcycle now stored in the garage so as not to have fights with the mechanic doctors or the savings banks since the last times they annoyed me. I am angry with people In general less with prostitutes in my city who usually do their job well.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back