RIDE 4 RIDE 4 | Now Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Milestone have released their latest bike racing title in the form of RIDE 4 - the biggest release of the RIDE series to date.
  • RIDE 4 available on console and PC.
  • Real world bikes and circuits.
  • Now includes endurance racing.
Two wheel fans have further reasons to be cheerful thanks to yet another bike racing release from prolific Italian development team Milestone. The fourth instalment in the increasingly impressive RIDE franchise, the new title offers more bikes and tracks and features than ever before, plus the inclusion of the often requested opportunity to race longer endurance events within the sim.

Ride 4 4.jpg

ABOUT THE GAME:

Are you ready to live the best gaming experience that a motorcycle fan can get?
RIDE 4 will spark your competitive soul with hundreds of bikes, dozens of tracks and a whole new level of realism.

New and Enhanced Contents

Choose among hundreds of officially licensed bikes and ride on dozens of tracks all around the world, carefully designed with an extraordinary level of detail! Every asset has been created starting from CAD data, laser and 3D scanning to achieve precision down to the smallest detail and let you enjoy the best two-wheel racing experience ever.

Choose Your Path.

Jump into an amazing and dynamic adventure that interacts with your decisions and choose your own path from the regional events up to the professional leagues. Show your riding skills through challenging races, ability tests, track days and a huge set of events. You could even become an official tester for the most celebrated manufacturers!

Ride 4 5.jpg

Day / Night Cycle, Dynamic Weather and Endurance Races

RIDE 4 features a fully dynamic weather conditions system and a complete day/night cycle. Experience the race in a new light and prove you are the best rider in any condition. And for the first time, the "Endurance" mode will put your tenacity to the test, with animated pit-stops and long lasting races: prepare to face a world where strategy is the ultimate ingredient of your success!

Neural AI

Let us introduce you to A.N.N.A. (Artificial Neural Network Agent), our revolutionary neural AI system based on machine learning. Race against faster, smarter, more accurate riders and compete with an AI more human than ever!

Expanded Customization

Race with your own style! Choose among plenty of official brands for your rider’s outfit and customize your bikes aesthetically and mechanically. Unleash your creativity and design your helmet, suit and bike livery in total freedom thanks to our new graphics editor. Once you’re done, share your creations online or just discover the best designs of the community

Online Competitions

Enjoy the most complete and lag-free online multiplayer experience ever thanks to our dedicated servers.

RIDE 4 is available now on both console and PC.

For more discussion around the new game, head over to the RIDE series sub forum and get involved with the conversation today!

Ride 4 1.jpg

Last edited:
Its nice to get a new take. The circuits are all very nice, nothing out of the ordinary for a sim racer. Very rewarding in a frustrating mechanics. Which comes to the most annoying thing and that is the A.I. It can be Brutal. But hey it has the Nordschleife.

How long before we see a handle bar that can attach to your DD motor???

As said on other topic:

The AI is way less bad than in Ride 3, but still bad, specially for a simulator. This "ANNA" is pure merchan BS.

The career mode is total BS, with very few low displacement bikes racings at the very beginning. Specially that there are too much events that demands perfect riding from the player (if you touch the off-track you fail instantly, even by few inches) and the AI is so prone to collide with you.

But the bike physics go a long way from Ride 3 into the Realism Department.

Overall it's a good game. Or, at least, still a good game. Let's see how much time it takes to Milestone to nerf the physics on "simulation" mode or to break anything that still works.

PS: Yeah... I'm a traitor to my own word and have bought this game. I'm not even ashamed with that:roflmao:

From the comments I've read, it's seems that people who put a low AI setting are having problems.
With a stock bike I set the AI to 105%, 120% with an upgraded bike.
I'm having no problem with the AI, they're fun to race against.

I've noticed that AI riders use a variety of tactics. Some blast from the start, tyres falling off. Some make a mid race charge. Etc.
They do make the effort to avoid you, reckless riding will cause an accident.

The game started slow for me, on an R3 (300cc). But then I bought the MV Agusta Brutale 1000. Dear God, crazy, crazy bike. That's stock...
I've just bought the Ducati Desmosedici RR a refined, poised 'legendary' bike.
The bikes are individuals, you really can tell the difference.

I've had my 1st taste of a race modified bike, an R6 and it was epic! Imola, deliberately sliding into corners, power sliding out. I got that vital gap, 0.4 seconds. Then it was all out defence, my rear tyre gone!

Theres a extremely satisfying degree of control, without becoming arcade.
I love the game!

A.N.N.A. like to hit me from behind over and over...

Yeah it does it so often, the AI algorithm should have been called A.N.A.L

As for the game itself. I'm liking how the handling feels. Such a different approach taking a corner on a bike to being in a car. Graphics are really good and the replays look so much better, though they do have some curious camera angles at times during reruns.

Track limits are probably the most strict I've ever known in any racing game. Have the tyre a fraction offline and invalid lap is what you get during time trial, lol. In races you get fractions of time added to your race time (no way to run it down, which I like). When I say fractions, it s often hundredths of a second, but over a longer race, these can add up.

Enjoying it so far. Just hope Milestone bring some further fixes to the table.

Last edited:
Try setting the AI to 100%, seriously, I'm having no problem with the AI. Unless I do something unexpected, like braking too much and leaving nowhere for the AI to go.
The stock 1000 at Imola (120%) is hard! I'm getting silver after silver. Has anyone done this race at 120%? If so, what bike?

The game has a fundamental design flaw: 95% of the tracks are race circuits, yet all of the bikes are street (although most of them high peformance) bikes.
90% road tracks and 10% circuits would have done the trick.
I have to agree. I'm missing the Road Circuits, The Snake in particular.
Ride 3 somehow seldom had any fatigue completing events, but I'm already finding things getting a bit stale early on in the game.
Aggressive AI coupled to AI seldom being on the racing line is disappointing for me!
Still liking the game, but to be really honest I'm not certain that Gameplay over Ride 3 is an improvement.
Maybe early days...

Last edited:
Try setting the AI to 100%, seriously, I'm having no problem with the AI. Unless I do something unexpected, like braking too much and leaving nowhere for the AI to go.
The stock 1000 at Imola (120%) is hard! I'm getting silver after silver. Has anyone done this race at 120%? If so, what bike?
I aways play any Ride with at least 100% AI and it still bad AI. Check your facts, mate :thumbsup:

Last edited:
The game is good for me, but there are a lot of things that I can't understand. For example why can't we run against more that 12 opponents? No sense for me. Also the vibration of the controller is really poor, you can't feel anything unless you go on the grass or hit someone. And regarding the AI I feel that compared to Motogp 20 it's really bad.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 101 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 77 9.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 52 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.5%