RIDE 4 RIDE 4

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Milestone have released a new teaser trailer from the freshly announced RIDE 4 videogame.

Set to made available next year, and now enjoying a new partnership with multiple MotoGP World Champions Yamaha - Milestone have today confirmed the fourth instalment of the popular RIDE series of games is in development.

According to the announcement press release, the upcoming new title 'aims to be the definitive sandbox for all motorbike enthusiasts, with a never seen before level of realism and accuracy. True to the franchise’s soul that players love, RIDE 4 will include several astonishing new features never seen before in the series'.

Check out the announcement teaser for the new game below:

Very little information about the new game has been released at this early stage, aside from the artistic teaser trailer and an as yet undefined relationship with Yamaha for the new title, so stay tuned in the near future for more news about the title as and when it becomes available.

RIDE 4 will be available for Xbox One, PS4 and PC in 2020.

What to expect from the title? Post questions and comments in the upcoming RIDE 4 sub forum here at RD - coming soon!

Last edited:
But all the three Rides had a lot of street and road races.

Those were welcome additions (bumps instead of tracks made of glass!) but they were still closed off and no traffic. Would love to see the race editor from FH4 too, added tonnes of replay value.

Probably wishful thinking though, "sandbox" will be lost in translation or something and we'll be getting another track racer. But one can hope.

I don't get all the hate for announcing Ride 4 it has been a year since Ride 3 was released and will be another year until ride 4 comes out I don't see the issue.

To say ride 3 is fine for a few more years is way wide of the mark I don't think a single track is truly accurate and the Southern 100 track is awful.

Ride 3 has been out for less than two years, do we really need a successor? Unless it's a major overhaul that makes Ride 4 more like a Forza with bikes, I don't really see the point...
Then point is that Ride 3 is in dire need of a major overhaul. The overhaul would have to be so big that they instead decided to scrap it and start over. Personally, i'm happy we're getting a new game. We will also be able to see the difference in quality now that THQ is in charge. At least...i hope so. Fingers crossed for real,decent AI.

We did, we also gave you an imaginary temporary ban for imagined piracy.
It was a bad joke and I fell sorry if it offends anyone here. It wasn't my intention to do pirating apology, just to make a joke. I didn't knew that forum policies about it would be that rigid and I didn't pirated the game (or any other), just played on a shared account (I knew that a lot of people whine about it "be a kind of piracy", but Sony themselves are ok with the practice... I just didn't wanted to made this thread a possible discussion about it).

But:

The time that you can't spent on this site you can find a small job to pay for your games.

I know that you probably have a lot of stuff to do, that no user is special and that may be strict policies about piracy on this forum. Because of that, I can't expect you to "talk first, punish later" and I'm glad that the ban was temporary... but, don't you think that it was an overreaction to do this kind of comment about a folk that you don't know nor cared to talk about?

I don't expect for you to excuse about it (and it is not needed, because no offense taken)... buy you were mean and very out of your place, that is not lecture about one's personal life, what is intrusive, offensive and just something that you can't know enough to really be constructive about.

Anyway, water under the bridge it is... no offense taken by my part. Just, let's be "more heart and less liver", gentleman.

Marry Christmas to everyone, even to Milestone, despite their Christmas will not have my money ever again.

Last edited:
Having watched the gameplay video, I'm very, very worried!
The bikes behaviour is just like Ride 3.
If you were to do a cone slalom you would die of brain damage. Turn left? head flies 1 metre away...
I was hoping we'd get Motogp20 style physics.

Then I thought it's not final build, but the games out in a short time...

What do you think? Do you know anything?

Cheers!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back