RIDE 4 RIDE 4

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Milestone have released a new teaser trailer from the freshly announced RIDE 4 videogame.

Set to made available next year, and now enjoying a new partnership with multiple MotoGP World Champions Yamaha - Milestone have today confirmed the fourth instalment of the popular RIDE series of games is in development.

According to the announcement press release, the upcoming new title 'aims to be the definitive sandbox for all motorbike enthusiasts, with a never seen before level of realism and accuracy. True to the franchise’s soul that players love, RIDE 4 will include several astonishing new features never seen before in the series'.

Check out the announcement teaser for the new game below:

Very little information about the new game has been released at this early stage, aside from the artistic teaser trailer and an as yet undefined relationship with Yamaha for the new title, so stay tuned in the near future for more news about the title as and when it becomes available.

RIDE 4 will be available for Xbox One, PS4 and PC in 2020.

What to expect from the title? Post questions and comments in the upcoming RIDE 4 sub forum here at RD - coming soon!

Last edited:
This is the point: $$$$
Even so. Graphically, Ride 3 is perfectly fine to run for another two or three years. Why not pump out a sh**ton of DLCs to keep monetarizing it? And I don't mean the bs DLCs Milestone came up with so far, but actual major content updates like new tracks, a couple new bikes etc. Surely that must be a more efficient way of milking your cashcow?

Hey, Milestone... what about FINISH Ride 3 before launch Ride 4? Still there are a lot of bugs screaming to be fixed, like the livery edit mode, that was working and now crashes every time.

As promised: I will never buy another Milestone game again.

Please, anyone else can dive into street bikes racing? Polyphony? Kunos? Reiza? Codemasters?

Got enough track racers with bikes, no street racers yet......
But all the three Rides had a lot of street and road races.

I used to say this sort of thing years ago but it never holds up.
We’re so limited with developers in the racing genre. Example: I always end up buying some odd codemaster title after exclaiming to the world our relationship is over.
Well... I didn't bought MotoGP19, but I'm playing it. How? I can't say because of this forum policies, but use your imagination. Just saying that Milestone is Italian... I'm Italian... so we are used to do and take a few vendette here and there... lol.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.5%