I understand, it's racing game. I have bothe earlier Ride and Ride 2 and I'm wait for number 3 but...When Milestone figure out - Riding is not only racing. I wanna to ride with Super tenere, GS1200, Dominator too...It's not a physics only to build new bikes and some other type of roads/tracks...

TT Isle of Man was a huge disappointment for me.
Ride 3 looks like it might actually have the road racing/riding I want.
I'm not looking for mad frenetic twitch muscle caffeine induced madness, I'd like a bike sim...

Ride and Ride 2 were, and still be, great games, and I hope that Ride 3, with more 40 bikes, will be even better. But there is a thing that i don't understand: I see bikes named "Honda 500cc Hailwood" or "MV Agusta 500cc Agostini", are these bikes some old 500cc MotoGP World Championship?

He is right they are replicas 'Tribute Bikes' if you will of liveries that famous riders had when they were Champions. And they weren't just new paint or stickers either. The MV has a lot of Magnesium parts including the entire swing arm and carbon fiber spread around. They were also tuned differently as well.

Replicas of what? What 500cc Honda would be used as an MVAugusta 500cc race bike?
Mike Hailwood and Giacomo Agostini both raced 500cc Grand Prix.
Hailwood on the RC181 in the 60's and Ago on the MV in the 1970s..

Why wouldn't these historic GP bikes be in the game?

Ride 3 Tracks 1.jpg

Milestone bike racing title Ride 3 looks set to contain a very impressive list of real and fantasy tracks upon launch, with the full 30 locations revealed by the developers.

As expected, Ride 3 will contain a mix of real world and fantasy circuit content when it launches this November 30th, but what is perhaps the most surprising is the list of high profile A grade real world circuits that are set to feature in the game. Big name tracks like Donington Park, Brands Hatch and Cadwell Park represent the UK, alongside internationally renowned venues such as the monstrous Nordschleife in Germany, Imola and Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway in the United States.

Ride 3 Tracks 3.jpg

Interestingly for bike fans, the title also contains the North West 200 street circuit location and Southern 100 at Billown Circuit in Ireland, two of the premier road / race tracks for bikers in the world - a nice touch by Milestone and very interesting to see how these translate in what is turning out to be a very promising sounding bike racing game.

Full list of tracks set to feature in Ride 3:
  • Airport UK
  • Brands Hatch Circuit UK
  • Castelletto Circuit Italy
  • Cadwell Park Circuit UK
  • Daytona International Speedway USA
  • Donington Park Circuit UK
  • Autodromo di Franciacorta – Daniel Bonara Italy
  • Garda Lake Italy
  • Imatra Finland
  • Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari Imola Italy
  • WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca USA
  • Macau China
  • Circuit De Nevers Magny-Cours France
  • Autodromo Nazionale Di Monza Italy
  • Nürburgring Nordschleife Germany
  • North West 200 Ireland
  • Nürburgring GP-Strecke Germany
  • Okayama International Circuit Japan
  • Pista South Milano – Ottobiano Italy
  • Oulton Park Circuit UK
  • Autódromo Internacional do Algarve Portugal
  • Road America USA
  • Route 66 USA
  • Salt Flats USA
  • Southern 100 – Billown Circuit Isle of Man
  • Sportsland SUGO Japan
  • Tenerife Spain
  • The Snake USA
  • Ulster GP Ireland
  • Autodromo Vallelunga “Piero Taruffi” Italy
Ride 3 Tracks 14.jpg

So with the tracks revealed, what bikes are set to feature in the title? Well if you are curious then your luck is in! Milestone have already released details of the full bike roster set to feature in Ride 3 once it releases later this month - and it certainly contains some interesting content to match the rather impressive track listing. You can check the details out HERE if you missed it first time around.

Ride 3 Tracks 2.jpg

Ride 3 will be made available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC November 30th 2018.

Join in with your fellow community members by visiting the Ride 3 sub forum to keep in touch with the latest news, chat about the game with your fellow racers and find out all about this exciting new racing title.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Looking forward to Ride 3? Impressed with the track listing reveal? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing