Milestone have deployed a small update for RIDE 3.
The new build mostly relates to adding some small fixes across a range of the content within the game, however one of the most visual things will certainly be the addition of daytime running conditions for the Macau Guia Circuit, adding some much requested daylight to one of the fastest and most dangerous street circuits in use today... game on people!
Don't forget, you have until 23:59 UTC on Sunday 17th March to be in with a shout at winning a copy of this game on PC! Check out the details HERE.
Check out the update notes below:
- Added new light condition (Sun) for “Macau” track.
- Added new light condition (Sun) for “The Snake” track.
- Yamaha YZF-R6 2015 livery issue fixed
- Kawasaki ZX-6R Ninja KRT Edition 2017 muffler issue fixed
- Honda CB650F headlight and mirrors issues fixed
- Kawasaki Z1000 2006 muffler issue fixed
- Issue with first gear before start fixed
- Minor fixes on game stability
- Light condition preset changed for some career events on Macau
RIDE 3 is available now.
Check out the RIDE 3 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for news, discussion and general bike racing excitement!
Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!