Ride 3 Update.jpg

Milestone have released another new update to their RIDE 3 bike racing game.

The new build, released yesterday, adds plenty of improvements to this impressive bike racing game, not least of which is some considerable upgrading to the game AI - substantially enhancing the racing experience against the computer controlled opponents, an area of development much requested by the sim racing community.

Other areas to have received attention as part of the latest build include the gaming interface, livery editor enhancements and other miscellaneous aspects of the title which can be seen below:

GENERAL

• Track Day time limit for some events fixed
  • AI difficulty in Track Day fixed
  • Added label to notify excessive elaboration in career events
  • Elaboration issue (max PP achievable) for AI bikes fixed
  • Default depth in livery editor modified
  • Added colour-blind friendly support for ideal trajectory
  • HDR for ultrawide resolution fixed
  • Road America track borders fixed
  • Paintable parts issue in Livery Editor fixed
  • Minor fixes on UI and game logic
MOTO
  • Paton S1R Lightweight 2018 added to the dealership
  • Aprilia RSV4RR 2015 wrong braking behaviour fixed

Ride 3 is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC now.

Join in with the community and discuss this new Milestone bike racing game by heading over to the Ride 3 sub forum today! Check out the news and chat, and download some mods in our Ride 3 Mods section!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Hello to the RIDE 3 modding community. I know this is quite a bit to ask but I was hoping someone would be able to create replica's of the TYCO BMW Teams including racers like Keith Farmer with his helmet, suit, gloves and boots etc and possible even a few other members of the on the BSB side and Road Racing side. Thanks for giving me your time to read this and I hope someone can provide thanks.
31564724687_20bfb31d4a_b.jpg
Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG
keith-web.jpg

Kind Regard
RexySmexy :inlove:

Last edited:
I've been interesting in making some BSB suits and helmets, I can easily do the re texture work, but the swapping helmet models and importing the assets into the game I find difficult.
Thanks for the quick reply Sim725. I completely understand the difficulties in this line of work and I hope I am not forcing anything upon you. I really appreciate the effort though! Seeing BSB Gear that matches the BSB bikes in the game would be quite amazing in my opinion and I wish you the best of the luck if you decide to pursue this idea.

Kind Regards

Thanks for the quick reply Sim725. I completely understand the difficulties in this line of work and I hope I am not forcing anything upon you. I really appreciate the effort though! Seeing BSB Gear that matches the BSB bikes in the game would be quite amazing in my opinion and I wish you the best of the luck if you decide to pursue this idea.

Kind Regards
Yeah I've been trying to see what gear the AI use, some wear colours that match the bikes, so I might just do those specific suits, but I'll probably just do generic bsb brands without rider branding just teams.

Small little go, based on the new Dainese Mugello suit, as this is my favourite brand I'd only be making suits for that brand. View attachment 292926

This is beautiful looking work here I must say, thanks again for the reply. I understand not making the suit unique to each TYCO team member and I 100% agree with that, too much unnecessary work. I hope to see this gear in-game some time soon! :inlove: I hoping you can make the Helmets and Gloves a possibility too! :inlove: Many thanks again!

Kind Regards

Hello everybody, a newb here!

So I've been trying to make a skin for the 1998 Suzuki GSX-R 750 (R3 version). Been in love with the 1999 Suzuki RGV 500 XR89 color scheme forever, so I've decided to try and make this scheme for the GSXR. Quite defended myself I've gotta admit, being the first time ever that I try to do something like this in my life (modding a game, whatever you want to call it).

Now that I have almost everything done, just a few touches left here and there, I find myself with a couple of problems that I cannot seem to solve, which are the following ones:

- Is there any way to make the default numbers of the game invisible? Like taking for example the texture of the number "1" and making an empty texture? If you can, where should be this number textures stored to extract them and modify them?

- I added a "sticker" to a side of the swingarm of the bike, but it gets mirrored to the other side as well (and as said, mirrored, which then looks bad). I knew that some 3D models can have parts of the maps stacked so you get more space on the map for other things, so what the engine what it does, it takes that part of the map for both sides of the swingarm. Now, is there any way that I can change that to just make it in one side and not both? I don't know if this is possible, I think not, but better ask.

I leave a couple of pictures so you can see exactly what I mean.

Thank you in advance guys!

w0Aqxa2.jpg

1md3bWZ.jpg

Thanks to the generosity of Milestone S.r.l, we have eight PC codes for the excellent RIDE 3 bike racing game on Steam to giveaway!

All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning a free copy of RIDE 3 is ensure you are subscribed to our various Social Media channels here at RaceDepartment. In order to do so subscribe to the links below:
We will be randomly selecting two subscribers from each of our Twitch, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook accounts, that includes both our current and future subscribers... so if you aren't yet subscribed, get that button pressed quickly to be in with a chance of taking home a copy of this little bike racing gem!

And the winners are:

Twitch
  • woodlogz
  • Rallysmo
Youtube
  • Russ Hale
  • Michael ter Veer
Twitter
  • VeloWringer
  • UrbanMonki
Facebook
  • Rodrigue Sery
  • Trevor Rogers
All the winners will receive a private message on the platform they have been chosen from with the a link to steam and a game code to activate your copy of RIDE 3

RIDE3_giveway.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent game, looks good, handles well, feels fast (drag racing aside), the Forza 4 of bike games. The evolution stories of iconic bikes where the player rides bikes from the first generation to the latest machines was the best part for me. I'm sure the winners will enjoy!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 459 39.2%