Milestone have released another new update to their RIDE 3 bike racing game.
The new build, released yesterday, adds plenty of improvements to this impressive bike racing game, not least of which is some considerable upgrading to the game AI - substantially enhancing the racing experience against the computer controlled opponents, an area of development much requested by the sim racing community.
Other areas to have received attention as part of the latest build include the gaming interface, livery editor enhancements and other miscellaneous aspects of the title which can be seen below:
- Track Day time limit for some events fixed
- AI difficulty in Track Day fixed
- Added label to notify excessive elaboration in career events
- Elaboration issue (max PP achievable) for AI bikes fixed
- Default depth in livery editor modified
- Added colour-blind friendly support for ideal trajectory
- HDR for ultrawide resolution fixed
- Road America track borders fixed
- Paintable parts issue in Livery Editor fixed
- Minor fixes on UI and game logic
- Paton S1R Lightweight 2018 added to the dealership
- Aprilia RSV4RR 2015 wrong braking behaviour fixed
Ride 3 is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC now.
Join in with the community and discuss this new Milestone bike racing game by heading over to the Ride 3 sub forum today! Check out the news and chat, and download some mods in our Ride 3 Mods section!
Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!