I've fixed the issue with blurry leathers:
unknown.png

Will edit the tutorials soon

When I see the behavior of some sim racers I do wonder:D
Game development can continue spewing out garbage because people seemingly never learn and pre-order as soon as they can, and then they complain it was garbage. Next title is hyped and put on pre-order and the circus starts all over again. What message does it send to the developers? "GREAT! Keep doing what we're doing because it pays off, wohoo!". :cautious:

Game development can continue spewing out garbage because people seemingly never learn and pre-order as soon as they can
I don't want to drag this thread to far off topic, but I think from as far back as I can remember we bought racing games to support the devs. I think there's a lot of that habit still around in our community, and of course from our perspective a game might be garbage but a mainstream player might find it enjoyable. Often in our bubble the devil is in the detail.

If you are having problems with blurry textures:
When in Unreal Editor double click your texture
unknown.png

Then change the mipmap settings to NoMipmaps

The rest is the same as before, just has 2 cooked files instead of 3

I don't want to drag this thread to far off topic, but I think from as far back as I can remember we bought racing games to support the devs. I think there's a lot of that habit still around in our community, and of course from our perspective a game might be garbage but a mainstream player might find it enjoyable. Often in our bubble the devil is in the detail.
Yeah i wasnt really talking about us as much but more about the general gaming community buying big titles and then get angry every time, and im wondering why they keep pre-ordering something they keep getting angry about, lol. When it comes to sim racing i also support the devs as much as i can. Bought FE even though i dont drive it for example. I buy every DLC that is released to see continuous development.

Hi, can someone tell me why I can't edit some skins? Yesterday I tried to modify the 2019 S1000RR HP4 skin, but the modded skin doesn't appear in the game.
I don't seem to see the 2019 version when actually in game but there is a 2017 version which is the bike in chassis062, it doesn't work for me either so I assume it isn't working as it is a dlc bike. They must be treated differently by the game

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.8%