Ride 3 Updated.jpg

A new update for Ride 3 has been deployed today - read on to find out what's new...

Having only just released the 'free pack 3' content update back on January 23rd, Ride 3 developer Milestone games have remained hard at work on their new bike racing and customising game, continuing what has been a positive trend of community engagement to develop and deploy a brand new update to the title.

The first major patch for Ride 3 since it released back on November 30th last year, this update is rather substantial in size and works to address many of the issues identified with the software since initial launch to both PC and consoles just two months ago.

Chief amongst the key items of the new build is the stated desire by the studio to improve the gameplay aspects of the title, with this new update bringing with it some improvements to the behaviour of both the bikes and AI, as well as a simplified Time Attack mode within the game.

The full update notes for the PC version of Ride 3 can be seen below..

Ride 3 Update Notes:

GENERAL FIX
  • Eased Time Attack by increasing PP limit
  • Opponents race behaviour improved
  • Bikes handling improved when braking and accelerating
  • Countdown in online lobbies increased
  • Nurburgring Nordschleife: time invalidation issue at Karussell turn fixed
  • Ideal Trajectory helper improved
  • Bike respawn position logic modified
  • Rumble effect rebalanced
UI
  • Minor fixes on texts and localizations
  • Wrong TCS activation fixed
  • Minor fixes on bikes data
  • Minor fixes on menu pages layout
  • Mouse cursor disappearance fixed
BIKES
  • Yamaha XT 1200 E Super Ténéré 2018: missing front brake disc fixed
  • Yamaha XT 1200 E Super Ténéré 2018: customization issue fixed
  • Yamaha MT07 2015: missing front brake disc fixed
  • Yamaha XSR700 ABS 2015: missing front brake disc fixed
  • Yamaha SCR950 Scrambler 2017: missing front brake disc fixed
  • Suzuki GSX-R1000 Team Bennetts Suzuki 2017: muffler disappearance fixed
  • Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 2004: invisible muffler fixed
  • MV Agusta F4 RC 2014: missing grips fixed
  • Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale 2018: rims model updated
  • Suzuki GSX-R 600 2009: invisible muffler fixed
  • Benelli Tornado 2006: invisible muffler fixed
  • Wrong reflective effect on several 3D gauges fixed
  • Cockpit and Helmet cameras: opponents proximity overprint added
  • Settings issue on Suter MMX 500 and several Racing modified bikes fixed

Ride 3 is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC now.

Join in with the community and discuss this new Milestone bike racing game by heading over to the Ride 3 sub forum today! Check out the news and chat, and download some mods in our Ride 3 Mods section!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Last edited:
The AI behave a lot better. No one tries to kill me unless I cause it. I tested this. And now if I inadvertently touch another rider I don't go into a flat spin out to sea like in Top Gun.

I still enjoy tooling around in a fully loaded 300cc bike at Okyama.

BTW, Why no Aprilia RS250?

The AI behave a lot better. No one tries to kill me unless I cause it. I tested this. And now if I inadvertently touch another rider I don't go into a flat spin out to sea like in Top Gun.

I still enjoy tooling around in a fully loaded 300cc bike at Okyama.

BTW, Why no Aprilia RS250?
That's coming 21/02/19. All DLC are on their webpage https://ridevideogame.com/dlc-season-pass/
For me that 2-strokes DLC is the one to watch for, basically for the RG.
RG500 x14 (Barry Sheen!)
RS250
Gilera CX
NS400R
Mito EV125

Hi everyboy,
Maybe someone can help me...
I've made a suit+helmet skin but I have a problem. For the helmet, everythinks is ok, but not for the suit.
I don't understand, when it show in the showroom, the suit is good but when I play, the suit don't work !!
I have try a lot of think without succes ! I even try to export an original suit without changing it and when I import it in the game, I have the same think, I see it in the showrom but it don't works when I play. I don't understand because, with my helmet, every think is good and it work !

Thanks for your help !

Attachments

• Sans-titre-2.jpg
    Sans-titre-2.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 218
  • Sans-titre-1.jpg
    Sans-titre-1.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 236
Hi everyboy,
Maybe someone can help me...
I've made a suit+helmet skin but I have a problem. For the helmet, everythinks is ok, but not for the suit.
I don't understand, when it show in the showroom, the suit is good but when I play, the suit don't work !!
I have try a lot of think without succes ! I even try to export an original suit without changing it and when I import it in the game, I have the same think, I see it in the showrom but it don't works when I play. I don't understand because, with my helmet, every think is good and it work !

Thanks for your help !
It happens usually when first loading the texture but after a few seconds it usually loads in the non blurry texture

Is it worth buying now when i already have Ride2 with all DLC´s? Beside of the better graphics - what else improved compared to Ride2?

Wanted to purchase it right when it was released but then i saw 2 DLC´s Packs also released with the main game. So i didnt bought it and wait till i get it with all dlc´s on sale like i did with Ride2.

Dont get me wrong, I WANT THAT DAMN GAME RIGHT NOW....lol

I've 376 hours into Ride 3, so I'd obviously say yes to getting the game.
Look at 3 as a more developed Ride 2.
The Volumes are a great way to flesh the game out, car games would be simply awesome if they added this approach. They are all re-playable but I have reached the level cap so only get more money now.
The livery editor is very easy to use and you can create simple and good looking to stunning bikes.
Most of the bugs are gone, just want the 'hard' physics back.

I gave it a thumbs up on Steam. there's things I don't like like AI riding on rails and never making mistakes. The only way to overcome it is to have a bike way faster than theirs is. None the less, I really like those Husqvarna street bikes. I really want one one now.

The 701 is pretty dope but I wish the 'Aero' was sold here in the US.

pho_bike_90_re.png

A
I gave it a thumbs up on Steam. there's things I don't like like AI riding on rails and never making mistakes. The only way to overcome it is to have a bike way faster than theirs is. None the less, I really like those Husqvarna street bikes. I really want one one now.

The 701 is pretty dope but I wish the 'Aero' was sold here in the US.

pho_bike_90_re.png
Aero is a concept bike, it isn't being sold anywhere.

A

Aero is a concept bike, it isn't being sold anywhere.

In a interview at a austrian bikeshow they also stated that they "probably" "when enough people want it" just bring a "aero package" for the regular 701.

But thanks for the inputs. Maybe ill get Ride3 sooner :)
Just installed Ride2 and Tourist Trophy. They are too far away to compare but now im liking tourist trophy more. And if Ride3 is also more closer to the tourist trophy game then i think it will be sooner sooner....lol

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 249 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 166 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.9%