Thanks very much for this buddy . I will look at this later today . Also Dogface mentioned " the version of unreal editor (4.19.2) the another one (4.21.1) dont work." . Is this true for you also ?
I am also using the latest version of Python

The older version of python works , I now have a proper PAK file created .
I think I will need the older version of unreal editor . (putting pak file in game now makes game crash when selecting the modded bike
Very close now.
EDIT --
That addition of _P is new too for the Name of the pak file

All done , It WORKS! Excellent work there Biker7202
Just got to tweak the textures now

Last edited:
Interesting development . I have only modded the livery texture and the Glass texture . This is what happened to the Glass on the headlights , the windscreen and the dash gauges .....
ride3-Win64-Shipping 2019-01-18 20-21-42-31.jpg
ride3-Win64-Shipping 2019-01-18 20-11-26-29.jpg
strange ?? am I missing something ?

Interesting development . I have only modded the livery texture and the Glass texture . This is what happened to the Glass on the headlights , the windscreen and the dash gauges ..... View attachment 286774 View attachment 286775 strange ?? am I missing something ?
That is strange, I’ve only ever seen that with a botched model swap which isn’t the case here. What chassis is it?, I’ll take a look

That is strange, I’ve only ever seen that with a botched model swap which isn’t the case here. What chassis is it?, I’ll take a look
It is Chassis livery 015 and this one is the second livery .(the other being a grey livery)

I will just clarify , I only painted the main body livery texture and the front windscreen where mildstone left things white which is inaccurate . I want to start by making this Aprilia pretty much exact as to my own bike . The rest of the livery and body work had no problems at all , I even added all the other parts of this livery to the cooked files ...,,.. same outcome

Edit - Update it was the windscreen . I am going to try and redo it

Last edited:
What error message are you getting?

This was the error message:
SerializeBulkArray <- FMultisizeIndexContainer<< <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeRenderItem <- TArray::Serialize:0/6 <- USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject:SkeletalMesh4'helmet011.helmet011', pos=4BEE, ver=516/0, game=ue4.19 <- UObject::EndLoad <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_version=660

Ride 3 Update 1.jpg

A third free DLC for Ride 3 has been released across both console and PC platforms.

The new game upgrade, featuring a new bike in the form of the 2006 Kawasaki Z1000 and five new career mode events, comes to players of the title for absolutely no additional charge, joining up with the previous two update releases into what is forming into a very solid bike racing game.

Milestone have also released a very small update to the game alongside the new content, with promises of a much more substantial release scheduled for sometime within the new few weeks.

Ride 3 Hotfix Notes (21.1.2019)
  • Fixed a crash occurring when restarting track day in career mode.
  • Fixed a crash while browsing liveries.

Ride 3 is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC now.

Join in with the community and discuss this new Milestone bike racing game by heading over to the Ride 3 sub forum today! Check out the news and chat, and download some mods in our Ride 3 Mods section!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Call me crazy, but I think this is the best Milestone game in almost 20 years. Which isn't a very hard feat to pull though, but either way, it's finally a good game by them.
Yeah I think they are improving slowly but surely, in a way I think its a shame though, Gravel could have been better if its wasnt so short, they did quite a lot about that game correctly but the campaign is finishable in around 5-6 hours which sucks.

This was the error message:
SerializeBulkArray <- FMultisizeIndexContainer<< <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeRenderItem <- TArray::Serialize:0/6 <- USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject:SkeletalMesh4'helmet011.helmet011', pos=4BEE, ver=516/0, game=ue4.19 <- UObject::EndLoad <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_version=660
Weird, wouldn’t expect that to happen when it’s set to 4.19

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing