Ride 3 Modding

aquesr

10RPM
Hi, can someone tell me why I can't edit some skins? Yesterday I tried to modify the 2019 S1000RR HP4 skin, but the modded skin doesn't appear in the game.

BIKER7202

1000RPM
Hi, can someone tell me why I can't edit some skins? Yesterday I tried to modify the 2019 S1000RR HP4 skin, but the modded skin doesn't appear in the game.
I'm guessing you went wrong somewhere, perhaps you did the directory wrong or something. Double check all file and folder names

aquesr

10RPM
I'm guessing you went wrong somewhere, perhaps you did the directory wrong or something. Double check all file and folder names
I do the same thing with other bikes, and the skin appears in the game. Can you try to edit the skin of the S1000RR and see if this appears in the game?

BIKER7202

1000RPM
I don't seem to see the 2019 version when actually in game but there is a 2017 version which is the bike in chassis062, it doesn't work for me either so I assume it isn't working as it is a dlc bike. They must be treated differently by the game

aquesr

10RPM
I don't seem to see the 2019 version when actually in game but there is a 2017 version which is the bike in chassis062, it doesn't work for me either so I assume it isn't working as it is a dlc bike. They must be treated differently by the game
Then the dlc bikes aren't editable?

CalicoJack

250RPM
Helmet is also done, suit, boots and gloves coming next.

Attachments

Top Bottom