Ride 3 Modding

The older version of python works , I now have a proper PAK file created .
I think I will need the older version of unreal editor . (putting pak file in game now makes game crash when selecting the modded bike
Very close now.
EDIT --
That addition of _P is new too for the Name of the pak file

All done , It WORKS! Excellent work there Biker7202
Just got to tweak the textures now

Last edited:
Interesting development . I have only modded the livery texture and the Glass texture . This is what happened to the Glass on the headlights , the windscreen and the dash gauges .....
ride3-Win64-Shipping 2019-01-18 20-21-42-31.jpg
ride3-Win64-Shipping 2019-01-18 20-11-26-29.jpg
strange ?? am I missing something ?

That is strange, I’ve only ever seen that with a botched model swap which isn’t the case here. What chassis is it?, I’ll take a look
It is Chassis livery 015 and this one is the second livery .(the other being a grey livery)

I will just clarify , I only painted the main body livery texture and the front windscreen where mildstone left things white which is inaccurate . I want to start by making this Aprilia pretty much exact as to my own bike . The rest of the livery and body work had no problems at all , I even added all the other parts of this livery to the cooked files ...,,.. same outcome

Edit - Update it was the windscreen . I am going to try and redo it

Last edited:

KEBORAMLI

10RPM
What error message are you getting?
This was the error message:
SerializeBulkArray <- FMultisizeIndexContainer<< <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeRenderItem <- TArray::Serialize:0/6 <- USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject:SkeletalMesh4'helmet011.helmet011', pos=4BEE, ver=516/0, game=ue4.19 <- UObject::EndLoad <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_version=660

BIKER7202

1000RPM
This was the error message:
SerializeBulkArray <- FMultisizeIndexContainer<< <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeRenderItem <- TArray::Serialize:0/6 <- USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject:SkeletalMesh4'helmet011.helmet011', pos=4BEE, ver=516/0, game=ue4.19 <- UObject::EndLoad <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_version=660
Weird, wouldn’t expect that to happen when it’s set to 4.19

ManAIR

1RPM
Hi everyboy,
Maybe someone can help me...
I've made a suit+helmet skin but I have a problem. For the helmet, everythinks is ok, but not for the suit.
I don't understand, when it show in the showroom, the suit is good but when I play, the suit don't work !!
I have try a lot of think without succes ! I even try to export an original suit without changing it and when I import it in the game, I have the same think, I see it in the showrom but it don't works when I play. I don't understand because, with my helmet, every think is good and it work !

Thanks for your help !

Attachments

BIKER7202

1000RPM
Hi everyboy,
Maybe someone can help me...
I've made a suit+helmet skin but I have a problem. For the helmet, everythinks is ok, but not for the suit.
I don't understand, when it show in the showroom, the suit is good but when I play, the suit don't work !!
I have try a lot of think without succes ! I even try to export an original suit without changing it and when I import it in the game, I have the same think, I see it in the showrom but it don't works when I play. I don't understand because, with my helmet, every think is good and it work !

Thanks for your help !
It happens usually when first loading the texture but after a few seconds it usually loads in the non blurry texture

BIKER7202

1000RPM
I'm thinking about releasing a models for photoshop mod for Ride 3 (Obviously I'm not going to do all the bikes as it would take too long)

What bikes would people like to see?

Top Bottom