Ride 3 Modding Tools

RIDE 3 Ride 3 Modding Tools 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
It's the same process you just use the models for the parts you want to import instead of the chassis
the problem is, i didn't know which part that belong to which chassis, like for example, the chassis for new r6 is chassis638 on the folder, but how do i know whici rim that belongs to chassis638 and other stuff like that

the problem is, i didn't know which part that belong to which chassis, like for example, the chassis for new r6 is chassis638 on the folder, but how do i know whici rim that belongs to chassis638 and other stuff like that
Oh yeah it’s just guess work, I don’t like how the models are packaged, I’d prefer the bikes as full meshes

Oh yeah it’s just guess work, I don’t like how the models are packaged, I’d prefer the bikes as full meshes
when i first bought the game i thought the bike models was same like gp18, but when first i tried to open it then i got a lil disappointed, but at least the chassis was fine though

done everything as you've said. works fine - till clicking command file. Nothing happens and no new pak file (pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_X_P.pak) shows! whats wrong?

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 273

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.5%