What is the best controller to use for Ride 3 PS4 version? The PS4 controller joystick that I use is just way too sensitive to steer the bike properly into many corners. This takes away the real fun in driving the bike, and makes it a true challenge. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

RIDE 3 Limited Models DLC - BMW.jpg

A new DLC for RIDE 3 is here - introducing the 'Limited Models' pack.

Having been in receipt of a steady trickle of new content since releasing to both PC and consoles back in December 2018, the latest new machines to drop for RIDE 3 are likely to be a very welcome addition to the game - featuring five very interesting and very different riding experiences for players to enjoy.

Retailing for approximately £3.99, the latest DLC is a nice mix of machinery from powerhouse manufacturers as Ducati, BMW, Yamaha, Kawasaki and perhaps the lesser known customer motorcycle builders, Walt Siegl.

RIDE 3 'Limited Models' DLC Contents
  • Walt Siegl The Bol D'or
  • Ducati Supermoto
  • BMW R NineT Racer
  • Kawasaki Ninja H2R
  • Yamaha YZF-R1M

The new pack is available to purchase now.

RIDE 3 Limited Models DLC - Ducati.jpg
RIDE 3 Limited Models DLC - Kawasaki.jpg
RIDE 3 Limited Models DLC - Yamaha.jpg

Ride 3 is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

Get ready for the upcoming Ride 3 sub forum for all the news and chat around this new game. While our resident forum building technical elves make stuff happen, feel free to pop into the Ride 2 forum and say hi!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

How to less the ai numbers in ride 3? because my computer can't handle too many ai thanks!

i already done that in ride 2. but i dont know if it will work in ride 3

thanks in advance godbless

I have Ride 3 working with my Thrustmaster TMX wheel and X360ce but then a windows messages comes on the screen and says the game crashed..I can play it for another 20 seconds until it closes it on its own. Any suggestions on fixing this?

RIDE 3 Free DLC.jpg

A new, free, DLC for RIDE 3 has been released.

Containing the 2006 vintage Ducati Paul Smart 1000 bike and five new career events, the latest free content addition to Milestone's RIDE 3 bike racing game is available for players to download now.

Having made something of a trend deploying free post release content for the game alongside paid DLC, this latest new inclusion to RIDE 3 is a nice bonus for virtual riders who enjoy the less well know machinery Milestone have made a habit of including since the title released back in late 2018.

According to Wiki, the 2006 Ducati Paul Smart is "a retro styled motorcycle built by Ducati in 2006 to commemorate Paul Smart's win at the Imola 200 race in 1972, a win that helped define Ducati's future approach to racing. The bike is styled in the fashion of the Ducati 750 Imola Desmo race bike that Paul Smart rode to victory, and the 1974 750 SuperSport it originally inspired. It is one of the SportClassic series designed by Pierre Terblanche".

Powered by a 992 cc 90° V-twin and weighing it at 181kg, the Ducati Paul Smart isn't the fastest machine ever to leave the production line at Bologna, but still offers a respectable power-to-weight ratio that should provide plenty enough thrills and spills when taken out on track within the game.

As mentioned earlier, this is the eighth free content release for RIDE 3, and Milestone continue to grow what is a very impressive addition to their ever expanding bike racing franchise.

RIDE 3 is available on Xbox One, PS4 and PC now.

For more discussion and news about this game, head over to the RIDE 3 sub forum here at RaceDepartment.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited:
Anybody here played Ride 3 with the controllers that this dude makes? I love my bikes but playing bike games is always a bit of a let down with an xbone controller. I *really* wanted to love the IoM TT game but it was punishing and a lot of that was down to the controller. Ride 3 is better but I gave up after around 12 hrs because it felt unrewarding with a controller. Given that most of us are here are running driving rigs of various price ranges and complexity I wondered if anybody had any experience with these beastly looking setups. He's been at it a while now, very persistent but you don't see much coverage

https://youtu.be/bpTD8GIX0xY

vyrus-987-c3-4v-front.jpg

A new DLC has been released for RIDE 3 - the 'Naked Bikes' pack.

Introducing five new bikes for the two wheeled racing simulation from Milestone, the 'Naked Bikes' DLC has been made available across both the PC and console versions of the game.

Coming in at approximately £3.99, the latest new content offering from Milestone introduces the 2017 Vyrus 987 C3 4V, 2016's Benelli TNT 1130 R, the 2015 version of the Kawasaki Z800, a 2014 vintage Ducati Diavel Carbon and 1981s Suzuki GSX1100S Katana to the title.

Because someone seriously needs to think about employing a marketing person at Milestone, as usual the new DLC announcement comes with no pictures, no useful text and pretty much nothing of value that I can use to write this article... coupled with my lack of knowledge about road bikes, I'm just going to keep waffling on about nothing here for a little bit longer just to pad out this article a little bit more..

Seriously, why release content and put nothing in the DLC page that people can use in order to tell the world about it? It's hard enough doing this job, and these folks seem to think it would be a good idea to put out a new DLC and not include pictures, or information. Awesome.

Anyway, I think that's a pretty decent effort by me to write something about a topic I know nothing about, so I'm going to shuffle off now and find more news for you all to read later in the day.. Bye!

Picture credit: https://justbikes.in

RIDE 3 is available on Xbox One, PS4 and PC now.

For more discussion and news about this game, head over to the RIDE 3 sub forum here at RaceDepartment.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 455 39.3%